Wrens GM App

Wren

Name: Wren

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197427065

Current Staff Rank: Senior Admin 

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes 

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1094:42:18

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8 / 10

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I would like to join the GM Team as I can bring activity and events/deployments for the server as well as more EU events/deployments as we don’t have that many.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Make a channel so we can help game helpers with ideas for encounters if not sure what to do and try get the vechile props unblacklisted as it would help in events/encounters

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dySHuNnTB2U1HLPh6r4SAVzSl5YMhXz5KNZf39sicw0/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CZqDu91BjvEd7W2eFfKovbBdVZdIXXG6VJbdbIdW61o/edit

Aye I'm in 212th!

Hey Wren, you're a dedicated, hardworking and active individual. As what Day said if there was a title for the most improve game helper it would be you. You've created a lot of creative and good events which all had positive reviews. However, the only problem I see is the same problem I saw on your last application and that is your events. Again, not saying that my AAR or events are perfect but I'd like to see more detail about your event ideas. There are a lot of missing details on your event idea and it's a little bit confusing as well. The missing details about your event are the backstory of your event, the layout of the event jobs, the role of the event jobs, the story of the event jobs, possible outcomes, and other missing details. Some other problems I see is the lack of detail in the flow of your event. It's a pretty one sided situation leaving the clones with little freedom of choice. The execution of the event might be good but we'd like to see a good AAR or event idea as well. Because of the events you've done and the positive reviews you have I'll stick with a neutral because at the same time there are still major issues when it comes to your AAR/Event Idea. Good Luck.

• Agree 2

All your encounters so far has been the same, you lack ideas.. Or atleast good ideas. Your encounters are poorly executed. Also the events that you have listed has been done atleast 10 times, I dont see any originality in your events or encounters, your a good guy but imma have to -1.

Edited by Life-
Head Admin

+1.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 we need more GMs. He also has done some cool encounters

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1
I -1'd your app last time, but I feel as though you've grown enough to deserve a chance.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

2 hours ago, xX_Mosby_Xx said:

+1
I -1'd your app last time, but I feel as though you've grown enough to deserve a chance.

I have taken everything in my last app and put it to work I am thankful you have given me a chance

Aye I'm in 212th!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for interview!

Contact a GMO+ by 08/8/2020to conduct your interview!

//locked

//moved to Pending

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker