Jedi Temple Map (Event Map For Jedi stuff)

Korm

Name: Korm

RP Rank: 1stLT

Suggestion:  Adding Jedi Temple Map

Implementation: ^

Lore:  The Jedi Temple was the headquarters of the Jedi Order from the conclusion of the Great Sith War to the Great Jedi Purge and during that time was home to its major training, bureaucratic and dormitory facilities

Workshop content if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=880184016

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:

Slots: 

Description:

Model:
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other: Jedi Padawan and Knight Initiations should have much more feel to them than they currently do. This map can assist with that. like how we used to do them on some map... I forgot the name of it but Zyner did my Padawan Trials on the Event server. we went to a jedi hall for the first bit then moved on to another part and then another place on that map for the rest, kind of like here. It's just a thought. I think it'll be cool to do/see again. I asked Matt to bring it to the council/masters about getting Padawan/Knight stuff for it, if not it'll be cool for a Jedi Event maybe.

Forum Admin

-1 I doubt this map would be used at all, its same size as our current temple and doesn't really add anything important 

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...