[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Alec's Staff App

Alec

RP Name: Alec | Comet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81513248

VIP (Y/N): Ye

Timezone: GMT +2

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I mostly just wanna work my way up to SA and GM again, I love hosting events and shit. I also wanna help the server as it recently has been suffering a bit.  Being staff would also allow me to help my battalion (and other battalions), in hosting trainings and such. EU staff is also basically non-existent which is when I'm the most active due to my timezone, so it would allow me to help while other staff aren't necessarily on.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 17 year old (03 kid)  dude from Finland. I love playing games and listening to music. I have a cat who loves to sleep on my table as I try playing anything. I spend most of my time sleeping tbh. Ive been playing on the server since 2017 and was a VA previously. Currently I'm a CMD in the 104th

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I do

Manager (2nd highest staff rank) on a CWRP server under the community name of LucidRoleplay

Owner of a MRP server under the community name of LucidRoleplay

Was also a Developer for the server mentioned above, but I don't know if that counts as staff

VA on Synergy

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Somewhere between 2500-3000

Edited by Kygo

unknown.png

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker