Codified/Lelouch

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:125400183

VIP (Y/N): 

Yes

Timezone: 

PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to be an administrator because I wanna help the community with the best of my abilities. Plus there are some situations where I want to use my abilities to give people a whitelist to their prospective jobs. There are times where I know that most of the staff can be busy with their own things and I want to help them by removing all the weight that is on them and letting them have fun. It should be the newer staff to help the older staff and vise versa. There is another reason why I want to be part of the administrator team and it's because I have a few event ideas and I want to help out my battalion so they don’t have to keep waiting for staff to come to their ticket. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am just your typical gamer, who likes to play guitar and sing. I try to help my friends with the best of my ability. I am a funny kind of guy once you get to know me but as long as you don’t piss me off you will be my favorite. I am that type of person who puts their friends first before themselves since I care for my friends more than others.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

I have previous staff experience from Garry's Mod, Minecraft, CS:S and CS:Go. For Garry's Mod I was mod/admin for an SCP server that is currently being worked on again and I was a moderator for a TTT server that isn't around anymore. For Minecraft, I was a typical Mod because I just wanted to help others in both games and discord. For CS:S I was an admin for a RPGmenu jailbreak server and regular jailbreak server. And for Cs:Go I was a Global Admin since it was the 5th highest rank. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

I currently have 191:41:57.

Clover Crew Member

Clover_Crew_Emblem_resized.png

+1 mad lad 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for a staff interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview.

Failure to do so by (1 week from the date accepting) will result in an automatic denial of your application.

//Locked 

//Moved to Pending

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management