Anyone else a biker boi?

Recently just got a REAL motorcycle. Even though Im not a part of the community anymore, just wanted to see if anyone else here rides.
Ill leave a pic of my bike I took the night I got it delivered.

20200704_210803.jpg20200704_210751.jpg
2007 Kawasaki ZZR600

Has a few fuel issues because it sat for over a year but I got it running well enough to ride to practice.
I'm gonna be replacing the fuel filter and fuel pump on it soon as well as fully dismantling the carbs and cleaning them.
Other than that. Im the 2nd owner of the bike and it has 18k original miles, never dropped once. Got a yoshi pip on it too.

Comment below if you ride.

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

Head Admin

Ye, look, my theme song 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• 3 months later...

[UPDATE]
After a new fuel pump and fuel filter, the bike now runs.
https://i.imgur.com/r8Fnc5k.mp4

It didnt run smoothly. It had a shitty idle, slammed into every gear, the clutch slipped constantly, and would jolt after every shift or letting up off the accelerator. It still had a lot of work to be done
-Oil change
-New Clutch
-New Cush Drive (Rear Sprocket Bushing)
-New Front and Rear sprockets
-New chain.
The oil change and clutch job I did myself. However, I wasnt skilled enough, nor did I have the right tools to take off the rear wheel and do the rest of the work.
I brought it over to my friends house to do the work.
4sMYt38.jpgUCg0KqR.jpgjY3EQd5.jpga3KYco0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SVnBu1H.mp4

After all that, Work had me swamped. Didnt have time to finish the rest of the work or even ride it. So it sat for another 5 weeks. About the 5th week, a friend of mine who imports cars and sells them at his dealership asked how my bike was going. I explained my situation and he offered to do the rest of the repair for me for free since he had nothing else to do. Later that day I went to get pick it up. Now it runs like new except for a small misfire. A new set of sparkplugs should clear it right up. 
WsM1f8p.jpg

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

• Management
Management

I don’t trust myself to ride a motorcycle so I stick to 4 wheels

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, BigBoss said:

Update:
Shits fucked.
- Cranks but wont start
- Despite no nails in the tire, its gone flat
- No money to fix it

Make sure you have spark, if it cranks could be the carb/plugs or fuel lines, check spark first though.

See if you have any sidewall damage or stem damage, pretty common on the tires.

13 hours ago, Chambers said:

Make sure you have spark, if it cranks could be the carb/plugs or fuel lines, check spark first though.

See if you have any sidewall damage or stem damage, pretty common on the tires.

I checked the fuel lines running all the way to the carbs, its def getting fuel. I just had the carbs taken off and cleaned like 2 months ago too.
Prolly this weekend ill strip the whole thing down and take a look at everything. 

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

25 minutes ago, BigBoss said:

I checked the fuel lines running all the way to the carbs, its def getting fuel. I just had the carbs taken off and cleaned like 2 months ago too.
Prolly this weekend ill strip the whole thing down and take a look at everything. 

If you got fuel and it cranks has to be the spark plugs, could have gotten fouled if you had some bad gas or might just have been its time, try swapping that out.

If you still don't get spark check that the lines that provide power to the spark aren't damaged. hopefully just the spark is fouled. 

*Edi*

Just read backwards a little bit, did you ever put that new set of spark plugs in after your buddy put it together?

2 minutes ago, Chambers said:

If you got fuel and it cranks has to be the spark plugs, could have gotten fouled if you had some bad gas or might just have been its time, try swapping that out.

If you still don't get spark check that the lines that provide power to the spark aren't damaged. hopefully just the spark is fouled. 

*Edi*

Just read backwards a little bit, did you ever put that new set of spark plugs in after your buddy put it together?

Nah no new sparks, it was next on the list, then I lost my job. It had a small misfire due to a spark issue so its more than likely that.

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

Just now, BigBoss said:

Nah no new sparks, it was next on the list, then I lost my job. It had a small misfire due to a spark issue so its more than likely that.

Oh yeah, if it wasn't firing correctly that can defintely leave excess fuel and foul the plugs, if you were already doing it atleast its not an unexpected cost haha.