James - Darth Mauls Apprentice

Name: darth mauls apprentice
Who Helped: nex, guac, deathtigar, juice box
Summary Of encounter: Darth mauls apprentice enters base with deathwatch, he ends up surrendering and and darth maul attempts to kill the apprentice and failed. I made a few mistakes duringit. it turned out horrible in the end and i dont expect it to get anything passed 1/10
KrMCdFv.png

Title your encounter ARR’s - (staff name) - encounter

1/10. Watched GHs power game by opening doors for event jobs to escape, plus the number of other complaints that are bound to show up after mine. The number of times I have and other people have gotten yelled at for "power gaming" by game helpers, for small things that barely effects events, it makes me absolutely livid watching them do it themselves.

Edited by MisterFister
Forum Admin

4/10 kinda weird didnt make alot of sense, mass spawned NPCs on players on multiple occasions and then just TP'd maul out whilst he was in the lake with people fighting him as if he /me warps away, maybe try build it up for an escape or make sense for the troops to deploy

Edited by Naffen

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

5/10 coulda had Maul actually escape, rather than "/me warps away"

had to edit because I forgot about the engines going off while maul was trying to rescue his helper, not only that but it was very quickly turned back on for no reason.

Edited by awesomekiller

3/10 It was okay at the beginning but towards the middle and end it really fell apart whether it was the spawning or event jobs, 

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

2/10 GH was power gaming by opening the doors for the EJ, NPCs were spawned ontop of us. This encounter seemed to be poorly put together and was pretty confusing

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

5 minutes ago, MisterFister said:

1/10. Watched GHs power game by opening doors for event jobs to escape, plus the number of other complaints that are bound to show up after mine. The number of times I have and other people have gotten yelled at for "power gaming" by game helpers, for small things that barely effects events, it makes me absolutely livid watching them do it themselves.

Yeah, I understand what I did wrong. I wont make this mistake again. I know this event was horrible.

Just now, Inosuke said:

4/10. I was chasing after maul towards the end of the event, then he heads into the water, and suddenly is gone. I was keeping him in constant combat so I dont know why he disappeared.

He told me he was out of sight, so I tp’d him out

4/10 

The previously mentioned door issue where we held it but then it was repeatedly opened by a GH and it was basically a fight between game helpers and the players

the Sith cloaking infornt of a Master and running among other issues I had a few spawning issues but that didn't bother me as much.

Then the Classic /me escapes it is always the hardest part to do in a event but you do need to think about it before attempting it in the first place, especially if they are a character who can not die

Next time if you are going to do something like that i recommend pushing the base with hard NPC's that force people back even if that means aggressive spawning in terms of a push to assist the event job getting to its objective over the immortal event job and hand of god helping them along method you went with 

Edited by Scarecrow
  • Agree 1
14 minutes ago, awesomekiller said:

5/10 coulda had Maul actually escape, rather than "/me warps away"

had to edit because I forgot about the engines going off while maul was trying to rescue his helper, not only that but it was very quickly turned back on for no reason.

Actually, he wasnt trying to rescue his apprentice, he was trying to kill him for betraying him.

3 hours ago, ImaJames said:

Actually, he wasnt trying to rescue his apprentice, he was trying to kill him for betraying him.

really doesn't matter what his intention was, he tried to get in and the power randomly went off and came back on