[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Satan's Staff App (Waived by Mitchell)

Satan

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Satan) Staff Application

RP Name: Rancor Commander Blitz/SHM ACEL WS KoS Kovacs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60059784

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The main reason I want to be admin stays the same, its because of the fact not many admins are on around the night time. I am very active and able to help, most importantly willing to help. As people have said to others before and on my previous app, I put helping people as my first priority and try to help as much as I can. I also believe that I will be able to do more for the community if I were to get into this position. The reason being is that as I go up in the ranks of admin I will be able to help people with their simulations and training. Lately I have seen a lack of people taking tickets especially when it comes in ragards to sims, trainings, and trials. I just want to be able to help the community as best as I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am dedicated to the server and making it better as you can tell by the positions that I am in. Also by howw my playtime has doubled in a little over a month since my last application. Granted there are many hours of AFK but majority of them are me playing. I try to hold losts of training's for people because I know of the time differences. In my TRO position I try to host as many as possible to allow people that may not get the chance to come to be able to become a trainer. I also like to accommodate everyone. You can see this by my willingness to host ARC training's at unconventional times if there are significant people that need it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I do have previous staff experience. I have been Head admin, super admin etc. on many different RP servers. These servers are no longer up due to the fact that the communities were disbanded. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1480:58:31.

Forum Admin

+1, just stick around this time

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Good Guy

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

9 hours ago, Kurt said:

Satan my boy, my blitz boy, +1 

However, don't be stupid, stupid. 

I'll try not to Moly

10 hours ago, Spaghetti said:

-1 in my encounters with you I have seen you make up rules and straight up ignore others

I don't believe I have had any outstanding encounters with you? I've only ever talk to you in regards about the Engineering RP. If that's how you feel I am sorry about that and will try to correct my actions.

12 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Why was this required to be waived?

Because he was an NA until a couple of days ago.

Satan has been doing good work as a TRO from what I've seen.    Don't know why you were removed,  but I'll +1 for you to return.

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

14 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Why was this required to be waived?

My time expired for NA last Saturday and I would have had to wait 2 weeks to apply. There was a bunch of concerns I brought up due to me being on LOA for a week yet not having my time extended like the others have so I asked to be waived to apply. A compromise was made by the Director that I could apply yesterday instead of the 20th. Hope that explains it. <3

4 minutes ago, Zensras said:

Because he was an NA until a couple of days ago.

Satan has been doing good work as a TRO from what I've seen.    Don't know why you were removed,  but I'll +1 for you to return.

I wasn't removed. It was more of my time expired. Read above for reason why it was waived.

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

British