Freck's Game Master Application

Freck

Name: Freck | Admiral Wullf Yularen | TRO Special Forces Advisor Iri Camas | MoH TRO 501st MED SGT Freck
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:190610964
Current Staff Rank: Veteran Administrator
Are you Currently a GH?: Indeed
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: | Admiral Wullf Yularen has played for 2814:31:52. (as of writing this application) 
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I've been in many leadership positions including; CWRP Director, TRD, GMC, Admiral Yularen (3 times), BCMD Blackout and Jedi Master (Twice). I would rate my leadership a 8/9 out of 10. I can handle anyone and any situation whether it relates to punishing someone, or just having a friendly chat.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Indeed
Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce: 

501st and 212th deployed to Tatooine to hunt down a clan of tusken raiders that have started to gain power and take over Tatooine.

Whilst this occurs, 21st and SOBDE will be deployed to Illum to collect an important Navy member, who's ship has crashed and is left stranded, surrounded by hostiles. This navy member has important information for the republic, and must be saved!

With multiple units deployed, the CIS take advantage of this and attack the main base. A squad of commando droids begin to cause havoc, whilst a sith lord accompanies them as back up. 

This event should allow all units to have a different mission, but also means people will need to adapt to a lower amount of people on the base. Once the deployed battalions have returned, they must ensure they defend Felucia base at all costs, but also ensure that the Commodore who was rescued from Felucia is treated to in Medbay. The Commodore must also ensure that he informs the navy of his recent mission, and the information that he found.  

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

British

+1 Great Guy can't wait to see what Events he has planned

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 sned it-I'm drinkiong so yeeeeet

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Retired Founder

Cooperatively decided by the Directors, myself as Head of Administration and final approval by Dragon as the Head of Intelligence,

You have been accepted into the program as a Game Master.

Being a previous GM Chief & Director, we felt the interview process wasn't needed in your case specifically.

Congratulations.