[ACCEPTED] CWRP Cronis' Staff Reapplication

Cronis

RP Name: Cronis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200049913

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had 3 separate jobs on the server including staff. Doing all three really didn't help me out at all with also irl issues. So leaving to focus on the other two was the choice I had to make.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to re join the staff team because I believe it is time for me to come back and help the team out. Recently I have seen a drop on the gm side with the small number of events/deployments. Now me coming back probably wont make things better or worse but I hope joining back will have me push forward more events during unfavorable times. I overall just want to come back and do my part and help the progression of the server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous time as staff was not the greatest. During that time I had to deal with a great number of personal issues. Which I also had many other server responsibilities so I was not able to do more than the minimum or I did not find a way in which I could do so. But I did enjoy doing events and training CCs even though is may be challenging at times but we all have been that CC before, they just need that push or interaction for the better.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Cronis
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

+1 One of the coolest people I’ve met on the server, always willing to help anyone, and super nice.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Crushed me with a pillar.

No but in all seriousness this man is a great guy with a kind heart

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 my boy is coming back

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead