Automatic Daily Server Restart

Freck

Name: Freck (Admiral Wullf Yularen + TRO Special Forces Advisor Iri Camas)
RP Rank: Admiral of the Navy + Jedi Commander (Knight)

Suggestion: Implementing a daily, automatic server restart to ensure that lag/excess stuff is kept to a minimum. This may help with the recent ping issue people are having too.

Implementation: I've seen this on a few servers where the server automatically restarts daily around 7amEST, just to refresh everything. This could also help prevent some issues we've had with ping quite recently.  Now yes this would mean that there would be a lot of CC's, but by giving staff the job strings we could set people to their jobs for them! 

Lore: What's lore?

Not sure if this would fix issues or not, but it's just an idea I guess.

Edited by Freck

British

+1 This could help lag on the server, but there would need to be like a 5 minute-10 minute warning so SA= building shouldn't just not expect it and lose all of their work. The only issue I see happening with this is that if a GM is doing an event at said time and the server restarts that could mess it up. Overall I think this would help server lag and is a good idea

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

Banned

Has been suggested already and is currently in pending. 

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8