Rickle's Game Master App

Rickle

Name: Rickle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:218377315

Current Staff Rank: Senior Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: TC ARCT ENGL MSG Charger has played for 1883:02:02.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would say i'm pretty good at keeping order and making sure people don't mess up and will listen to me

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, 100% and I know that I will be a very active member as I already am

Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce: An idea I would introduce is a is a CIS plot to destroy the base of Felucia, for example, they would start to attack all of the known /warp planets and once all of the troopers are out of base worrying about other planets the CIS would attack the main base with nobody to protect it. They would then turn off all of the engines and the shield gen, then they would take control of BCC and take the whole base over. Now like in every event the Republic would kill all of the droids eventually and regain the base, but it would be a fun shoot em' up.

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

Edited by Rickle

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

+1 send it lad

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone