STEAM_0:232894624

Commander's Name:

212th Commander Cody Or BlackMamba

Commander's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:59319890

Battalion:

The 212th Attack Battalion

Why should this Commander be demoted?:

We love you mamba but the time has come,Through my time in the 212th I have only had 3 commanders but compared to the current people left in the 212th, that is a lot. When Billiam resigned we knew that the 212th will be going through some rough patches none of us expected the problems to go on for so long. I will not lie or make false accusations, Mamba is not a inactive commander at all of anything he is very active compared to the Battalion Commanders around him. But the 212th is currently dying, for those of you who state that we aren't lets take a look at some screenshots showing Billiams last week as a BCMD and then Mambas current run as a BCMD https://prnt.sc/gs5np2 Recruitment Evidence. Not only that but, the mass amount of Officers and Senior Officers that have left the battalion during his time as a CMD is insane and they all say the same "I don't like the way the battalion is being ran with Mamba as a BCMD". These are some screenshots that are straight from the discord.

this is from myselfhttps://gyazo.com/bdfc3728ddbcbf67beb1f8837bfc5b99/ 

Naps final words  https://gyazo.com/b4917004d6d7219a212a452c2f6c64ec 

And from a person that wants to be anon https://gyazo.com/fd176a67023e782d04bbab1736b51895 

also from Marx https://gyazo.com/0ad7b85c4d7d51a2d0d5992330b5c5ee 

Everyone in 212th loves you Mamba with all our heart but unfortunately we need to put the welfare of the battalion the first and with the amount of infights that have been caused to the fact that you cannot  run a battalion is extremely annoying  and its making a bad name for us the 212th. I will not lie here but Jagger is doing a better job at keeping this battalion alive then yourself Mamba and this report is one thing i did not want to upload this but i have to. 

I will not lie and I know other members of the battalion will agree when I make my next statement those in the 212th will know where I am coming from. The way to get promotions through the 212th now becoming impossible. The way for a promotion is through favoritism and that's the cold hard facts. We had a member in the battalion who burnt themselves out for this battalion but quite clearly deserved a promotion. The troop was a CSM for roughly 2 and a half months. And I saw this man get demoted the other day but to be serious with you all this man had a life and got demoted for it. We had a SMB go straight to MAJ and I do not lie he deserved the promotion but we had a CPT that had been a Senior Officer the longest out of all of the current Senior Commanders and Commanders. I will not lie Jagger did deserve the promotion he is a superb commander and is doing wonders for the 212th but to not tell a CPT how he can improve is very upsetting and shows lack of initiative towards his Senior Officers.

Not only this but an old member of the 212th was removed, kicked from the discord without warning, and voted for a blacklist for so called "Making Drama" DO NOT GET ME WRONG the said trooper was creating more drama then needed but the way he went about this and you can see this within the one of the screenshots above. He cannot handle a stressful situation effectively.

• Agree 1

Sorry Mamba, but we didnt have access to that. And I believe that the improvement came from Reed's decision to re-implement the idea of demotions per week and rising it to 2. Im sorry but Reed is to thank for that Mamba not you. Would you like evidence to back this claim?

At least send the most updated one

7c351f9e07fc39ac12994e9dfb5b4746.png.9615663072072089fdfcb54a095558eb.png

Edited by Todd
1 minute ago, Weeaboo said:

-1 not the fault of the BCMD he has ineffective officers + sergeants that are not doing their jobs properly that is why there was an officer wipe, I dont know why these keep popping up

tbh boios  i agree with weeaboo u can not blame mamba when its most of his officers dragging him down. 

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Flynn said:

tbh boios  i agree with weeaboo u can not blame mamba when its most of his officers dragging him down. 

See now you all state that it is not the officers fault but this is not about the Officers, this report is about mamba. If you think that pinning this on the officers then I believe you should look into talking with Reed tbh. Because it's mamba who is incontroll of the officers and the fact that he has been a BCMD for quite a while now and he hasnt bothered to fix the issues that are arrising. Now if you wish to -1 I ask you back it with some solid evidence because those of us in the 212th see these issues happening and MAMBA HAS BEEN SPOKEN TO for being bad at his job but nothing seems to have changed

2 minutes ago, Todd said:

He is in charge of the 212th battalion it is his job to control his battalion and lead the officers its not there fault it is his 

Yes but idk if u have realised the changed he is making is to better the battalion, and to control the battalion.

Edited by Flynn

This is to the NCO's and officers obviously not doing their job. PICK IT UP. You can't blame a bcmd who has appointed officers and has NCO's for numbers when it isn't his job. There is a lack of effort, I can assure you, but it is not lacking from Mamba. I don't know which rank is the starting rank of recruitment, and should it be SGT3 or SGT2, then I sincerly hope you can answer this Todd, compare yourself to the person bringing in the most recruits to the 212th, then rank the rest of the NCO's. Look at that rather than demoting one of the better Codys' I have seen on.

Don't be a meme when making these reports boyo.

• Coordinator
Coordinator
1 minute ago, Rexko said:

ARE YOU SHITTING ME, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES BEFORE YOU SPEAK

Ok first of this is not acceptable this is not a flame thread this is a report where COMMUNITY MEMBERS give feed back,While yes they wont know as much as 212th members as a cmd or bcmd they work with other batts aswell, So dont be flaming people because of it, And tbh the Battalion has good officers from My POV they just dont work in Synergy to strengthen the Battalion, 
For Ex: In 501st Not much happens without debate between officers in which i dont know if you guys do
Overall I think its more so people have issues against mamba and instead of talking it out with him it comes to this 
So im gonna have to -1 this for the way you have treated this thread already and from what I KNOW Mamba Does for the Battalion

9 minutes ago, Flynn said:

I am not going to get involved in the discussion, but I will say it is the Battalion Commander's responsibility to manage the officers of his battalion. If the battalion is failing due to the incompetency of the officers, then it is the Battalion Commander's responsibility to remove those officers. If the Battalion Commander fails to do that, then it is the Battalion Commander's fault.

I am not necessarily saying that this is the case here, but blaming the officers is not a valid excuse.

• Agree 2

+1

For those of you who are saying its a NCO and Officer problem i wish to explain to you all now. This problem has been going on since when Billiam was a BCMD and now Mamba has become BCMD and it has indeed excelled beyond that of Officers and NCO's fixing it. The recruitments have gone up due to an Idea I implemented and for those of you who don't believe me PM me and I will send you all a copy of my DM's with mamba. Mamba does need to up his game ASAP and for those of you who are not in the 212th you would not understand at all. And half of the 212th that reply to this are scared to lose their rank and I can tell you know through conversations i've held with some of these people they will be bias. and as for Officers... All the good old ones left due to Mambas incompetence to lead this battalion

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

Stop being afraid that you'll get demoted if you speak up against him

Im not afraid lol I'm Kenobi, idk why your inputting in this you haven't been in the battalion for a good month, now taking a look at the facts now, it seems that you currently have no clear argument against why Mamba should be demoted all you've said was +1, now what I believe the reason your doing this is because we refused to give you 2ndLT so you left the battalion and ever since you've been quite angry at Mamba and some of the Senior Officers. This was not meant to flame you but to just present the facts.

• Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
Just now, Rexko said:

Theres so much evidence that no one is looking at

I looked at the Evidence and its all saying how the Battalion is going down from old 212th members and yes they do have say but Billiam did amazing work for 212th and its hard to live up to that legacy 212th Just isnt the expectation that people had when mamba first entered as cody

• Agree 2
34 minutes ago, Todd said:

https://prnt.sc/gs5np2

We had a member in the battalion who burnt themselves out for this battalion but quite clearly deserved a promotion. The troop was a CSM for roughly 2 and a half months. And I saw this man get demoted the other day but to be serious with you all this man had a life and got demoted for it. 

Ok so you point out here how the numbers have been lower since mamba got cody. Ok it’s not like he is a 15 year old kid. And hey look the numbers were better this week Yay. Then you say this member was demoted and he was clearly burnt out. Well he did not get Event one recruit in 7 days which is not doing part of his job as an NCO which should not even be hard as one NCO got 9 recruits and he got SGT3 in the middle of the week. Well what if he was burnt out as you said? Then he should have submitted an ROA/LOA. It is the NCOs job to recruit and if they just spend their time minging or doing sims then they will just get demoted

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, woeny23 said:

I looked at the Evidence and its all saying how the Battalion is going down from old 212th members and yes they do have say but Billiam did amazing work for 212th and its hard to live up to that legacy 212th Just isnt the expectation that people had when mamba first entered as cody

Thats a negative, the 212th has managed to maintain a 50 AVG recruits per week, we are now maintaining a solid 30, and like I said the rise has come from implementations I have implemented.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
1 minute ago, Reed said:

Thats a negative, the 212th has managed to maintain a 50 AVG recruits per week, we are now maintaining a solid 30, and like I said the rise has come from implementations I have implemented.

I do see that a dip in recruitment and I wont lie that is a drop, But take into consideration whats been happening on the server, Several battalions have been on the chopping block so the server was pushing alot of new troops to there so they dont get removed

1 minute ago, Cabrera said:

Ok so you point out here how the numbers have been lower since mamba got cody. Ok it’s not like he is a 15 year old kid. And hey look the numbers were better this week Yay. Then you say this member was demoted and he was clearly burnt out. Well he did not get Event one recruit in 7 days which is not doing part of his job as an NCO which should not even be hard as one NCO got 9 recruits and he got SGT3 in the middle of the week. Well what if he was burnt out as you said? Then he should have submitted an ROA/LOA. It is the NCOs job to recruit and if they just spend their time minging or doing sims then they will just get demoted

I believe that he has only ever hit 10 recruits a day once. Now Cabrera I believe you too got demoted due to the lack of work you did that was seen for the battalion. Compared to when you where in Icefuse why do you no longer go on your clone as much and why havent you done as much as you would back in the day? Burnt out? I think so

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

+1

Mamba just let go we need a new wave of 212th. thats why most of us quit. also im just saying if ur not in the battalion, you will barely understand any of htis. 
Im putting trust that im pretty sure if we let new 212th take over the battalion they will do better than old burnt out members

• Agree 1
Just now, woeny23 said:

I do see that a dip in recruitment and I wont lie that is a drop, But take into consideration whats been happening on the server, Several battalions have been on the chopping block so the server was pushing alot of new troops to there so they dont get removed

Indeed woeny but I do believe that a lot of those battalions had been dead for a long time before hand but they all have managed to bring themselves backup from the use of there Commander FRECK and the Null Outreach program. You cannot say that they are not alive and well again. Only those with inactive Battalion Commanders have been removed such as Apache, the 187th whom I never saw a BCMD after reaper ect. 

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
1 minute ago, Nap the oof said:

+1

Mamba just let go we need a new wave of 212th. thats why most of us quit. also im just saying if ur not in the battalion, you will barely understand any of htis. 
Im putting trust that im pretty sure if we let new 212th take over the battalion they will do better than old burnt out members

Facts

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

Havent been in for a good month

Im only quoting this because i feel like u should question the times when Necriss and Billiam where a BCMD and when Mamba took over. If you look at those to compared to now you will finally have something to truly compare and see how bad we are currently falling.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
Just now, Reed said:

Im only quoting this because i feel like u should question the times when Necriss and Billiam where a BCMD and when Mamba took over. If you look at those to compared to now you will finally have something to truly compare and see how bad we are currently falling.

You cant really compare someone to Billiam cause he did an amazing fucking job with that, You cant always have someone live up to what he did because he set the standard so high 

You cant really compare someone to Billiam cause he did an amazing fucking job with that, You cant always have someone live up to what he did because he set the standard so high 

I do agree woeny by all means, but for it to become as bad as It currently is... we have an issue. Necriss was a inactive commander but he still did his job and the battalion would not be tarnished at all but as of now this battalion is now known as a Minge battalion and for a moment got called a dead battalion. There is no reason as to why someone would leave after it being so good unless something truly changed and effected the battalion

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
Just now, Rexko said:

I was sick of being a CSM for 2 months, it was pissing me off

Ok that isnt mambas fault ANY OFFICER ABOVE 2ndlt can promo you up IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE CODY

Just now, Rexko said:

He demoted pretty much all the officers because they were "Not doing their Job" even though they were doing their best.

So? A Commander can demote whomever he wants in his battalion for any reason. And Since you guys cited the drop in numbers, from an outside perspective it seems maybe they werent doing their job.

2 minutes ago, Zomb said:

What do you mean the officer wipe caused this?

Zomb we had a officer wipe in which Mamba wiped a lot of the Officers. He didn't have anyone in line to step into those who got demoted we now have an empty void of no one in positions anymore.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

Ok that isnt mambas fault ANY OFFICER ABOVE 2ndlt can promo you up IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE CODY

2ndLT can only promote to SGM, and how will they be promoted when we dont have any good officers anymore? Its a BCMD's job to look out and after the Officers and the battalion. So why is he not doing it?

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Only commanders/Majors can promote people to officers 

So theres other people that can promote, and tbh Maybe you didnt earn the 2ndlt rank Im not saying you did or didnt Just a thought and aswell as the officer promotions in MOST battalions are a discussion with the officers within the batt

Rexko, the officer wipe did more good than it did bad. @Cabrera This kid wasn't doin shit, he got demoted, and now I see him on the server, hes actively doing shit again and is still here. Stop interfering with a battalion you have already left. You do not understand any of our internal affairs. The officer wipe showed us who wasn't doing anything. The vast majority of the complaining that happened earlier was about comics, not the officer wipe. I am neutral about comics, not the officer wipe bullshit.

Edited by Shockpoint

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Just now, Shockpoint said:

Rexko, the officer wipe did more good than it did bad. @Cabrera This kid wasn't doin shit, he got demoted, and now I see him on the server, hes actively doing shit again and is still here. Stop interfering with a battalion you have already left. You do not understand any of our internal affairs. The officer wipe showed us who wasn't doing anything. The vast majority of the complaining that happened earlier was about comics, not the officer wipe.

So you clearly state that it is a internal affair, therefor those who -1 who arent in the battalion don't count?

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
1 minute ago, Shockpoint said:

Rexko, the officer wipe did more good than it did bad. @Cabrera This kid wasn't doin shit, he got demoted, and now I see him on the server, hes actively doing shit again and is still here. Stop interfering with a battalion you have already left. You do not understand any of our internal affairs. The officer wipe showed us who wasn't doing anything. The vast majority of the complaining that happened earlier was about comics, not the officer wipe. I am neutral about comics, not the officer wipe bullshit.

Its not like that I was in 212th since Icefuse

Just now, Shockpoint said:

@Reed All he has done since he left the battalion has been complain, irritate officers, and bitch about the 212th. This was about comics, was it not? The Wipe was an internal affair.

No, its about all issues related to Mamba as a Commander, the downfall of people, The way he handles situations and how he handles the officers he no longer has

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

@HalpertI request that u moderate this closely as its becoming very hostile

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

I have a good deal to say here. First things first recruiting shouldn't have been brought up. It is the WO's job to run the NCO's and have them recruit. As a 2ndLT for the past few days I do everything i can to get the NCO's recruiting and taking turns standing outside bunks just as the WO should. But that said mamba has nothing to do with that. If the WO is having issues getting recruiting going they should speak up. Now as for the Officer wipe. I am neutral on this. I believe some of them were justified and others were not. Some of our officers didn't show much leadership despite holding a position, some lacked maturity, some just needed improvements, and then some just needed to show a little more attention to the battalion at large. Now I am not saying all the Officers were like this i agree some demotions didn't make much sense and could/will hurt this battalion for the next week or so. We are very unorganized now due to the resignation of members. I feel because of this chaos we all look to mamba. Now in my personal opinion I have never really felt Favorited. I worked really hard to get to where I am at and I am sure other officers can agree. But I don't believe mamba demoted out of spite although it was rather excessive. I believe the demotions should be appealed and looked through more thoroughly though. Now I will agree a lot of us get burnt out here and there. Take LOA/ROA. simple enough. Now onto the main concern, Is mamba fulfilling his BCMD position to his best of his abilities? I believe more can be done, BUT I believe that he is doing what he can. Issues should be addressed which i don't feel has been very well established. Working with the officers has been well.. hard is a very naive way of putting it. I think moving on Mamba should communicate and work with all officers even if they don't reach out. That said though BCMD can be a stressful job and lots of people look to him for anything. I am going to stay neutral on most of this but i dont believe either side is wrong in this matter besides what i pointed out. My suggestion moving forward is bringing in a 3rd party to shadow things for a bit.

TL;DR Moving on have a 3rd party shadow the 212th and set up a working chain of command with the NCO's and Officers. Also allow the demoted officers/resignations appeal and be looked over again.

• Agree 1
12 minutes ago, MarX said:

You got demoted cause you didn't do shit. All your tryouts were unorganized and shit. You also should've never gotten bear or Barlex because Mamba gave baddog a day to choose. You were demoted because the fucking battalion disliked your shit

Coming from the dude that did literally nothing? Grow up dude. I got my position because I am the most dedicated 2ndAC. And What do you mean tryouts? You mean Parjai Tryouts? Just requently got our first member of parjai squad. Stop being pissy because you failed Parjai squad, and grow the fuck up.

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

You know it's my Duty as the Attack Regimental Commander to make sure the BCMD is doing his Job, and throughout the entire times i would randomly pop into your channel, I never had anyone of you asked to speak to me privately or openly about all this BS that you claim Cody has done.

The only time i heard anything was only about Comic being demoted for his immature attitude and not having the standards of an officer. everything else not so much cause NO ONE CAME TO ME ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS WITH MAMBA.

-Attack Regimental Commander Joe

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

To prevent further flaming and infighting within this battalion, this report is being locked.

The battalion has been under investigation for three days now, and will continue to be evaluated. Mamba has already been spoken to regarding the state of the battalion and is under a probationary period as he works with the battalion over the next few days - a week.

//Locked

• Agree 2