Second Battle for Illum

KillJoy

Name:KillJoy

Who helped (If applicable):NA

Event Name:Second Battle for Illum

Summary of the story:After CG failed to hold the base the 501st, DU, 104th, and Rancor was sent into to retake the pilot. The Maul Forces was sent to deal with the Republic base to get Obi-Wan to come after him.

What was the result of the event?:They retoke the planet 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:Shootemup with background plot.

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Veteran Admin

4/4 Well balanced of Fun and RP classic killjoy event good work

4/4 Every event you do is extremely fun thank you, though I think there could be less battalions and more droids

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

4/4 noice variety of NPC he mixed droids and maulwatch amazing also he used the fog perfectly also used the new tech console a lot which allowed for a lot of use of techRP its been awhile since Ive played in a event server event this great keep it up man

4/4 Good execution of the vehicles and overall great event

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Management
Management

So it's an obvious 4/4 but my few nitpicks are:

Spawning ENG gear for non ENG personnel when Engineers were present. I understand spawning that stuff in when there are no ENGs but there were quite a few there and I felt under utilized personally since there ended up being 10 people that could do my job.

3 AT-TEs. Now this one is just personal preference but I believe 2 AT-TEs should always suffice. the 3rd AT-TE felt like a drag and in most of the fights did nothing but get in the way. Personally I feel you should max AT-TEs at 2 unless it's a huge open assault. Also an idea for the next time you deploy 104th try mixing it up with some TX-130s as well. Two of them about equal 1 AT-TE tbh so a good lineup would be 1 AT-TE and 2 TX-130s. Again this one is just me being really picky.

That was really my only issues but the event was still great and keep up the good work Killjoy. I know the 104th really appreciates you deploying us frequently and I know other battalions do too.

:peepoLove:

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk