Rackarain-Hard attack on Felucia

Rackarain

Name:Rackarain

Who helped (If applicable):Eagle,Guac,Lerona

Event Name:Hard attack on Felucia

Summary of the story:The CIS Trying to remove the republic off the planet of felucia in order from keeping from moving into sepertist space.

What was the result of the event?:The republic held back the droid forces yet again.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:shoot em up

Forum Admin

4/4

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

9/10

Unlike the Event Earlier, Which while good, lacked an Oomph, this Event Clearly Scratched it. While the Warp System has it's Perks, it takes away from a Sense of Stress and attack, something that'll no doubt take time for GM's to learn to balance and Master. Often, I feel like Server's have Constant Attacks, but none ever feel like an attack, this, felt like the opposite. 

Personally, I played my BH Dubz Cal, who assisted the Republic and their Felucia [Spellcheck] Base via his Defense Contract. While I intially went to help in MHB, and defend the base from a more Ranged Perspective, upon learning that ER was currently Pinned, I went to assist the ENG Team defending the ER, which Initially Included Wren, Dreag, and Havoc. 

The Initial Wave of Droids, while Difficult, were quickly handled with a Cheeky Tact and Killzone Tactics, however, once we Received Reinforcements via a Shit ton of 41st, Two DU, and a 212th Trooper, things quickly hit hard and fast. Despite my time on SWRP, and despite the many Events I've experienced, this was easily one of the most Stressful Attacks on ER I've seen, despite my Long tenure as an Engineer. 

Despite having Two DU, we had on the Door, and Four People behind the Desk, we were constantly under attack. Often, during Events, I'll be far more Mobile, I'll experience a lot, this is the first one in a long time I've Experienced staying as Rooted as I did. 

Spawning, was amazing, the Lag was Tolerable, and overall, while the Plot was Simple, it ended with Thoughts of what's to Come on the Horizion, as well as being an Example of a Good Immersive Base Attack

Thank you for Hosting.