Battle of Illum

KillJoy

Name:KillJoy

Who helped (If applicable):Rickle , Coil 

Event Name:Battle of Illum

Summary of the story:21st and 104th was sent to deal with 5 OBjs with their AT TEs and LAATs. Naval was sent to deal with the Stolen Light crusier.

What was the result of the event?:They completed all 5 OBJs and found info for another Deployment

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:ENG RP and Shoot em up

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

3.75/4 - You said no 4/4s and you wanted some feedback so here you go!
Great implementation of the Vehicles, really made this SUPER unique.
Had great direction for the majority of the event.
Allowed for unique outcomes and stuff!
Finally my only gripe would have been establishing a "Main Objective" and then clarifying other "Side Objectives" 

Overall, great shit man.

• Friendly 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

4/4 had a blast driving the AT-TE. The objective placement was spot on. Honestly i cant really find anything wrong from your event from my perspective thanks for the deployment.

Former: Alpha-78 (x2) | Colt | Havoc | Alpha-77(x2) Alpha-17 (x2) Alpha-66 Alpha-98 | Boil | GCC Nova

4/4 Love the execution of the new Tech RP system, as well as supplying vehicles. This map is legit the best for stuff like this. Also love how you included naval in this. They're not ONLY helpful on base. I'd like to see them more on event server events. Please, for the love of god, more events like this, Killjoy.

Veteran Admin

4/4 Other than the droids being spawned too close to the ATTE its was solid and hope to see more of that!!

• Management
Management

FOUR OUT OF FOUR

It has been too long since I have truly ENJOYED myself in an event and watched as OTHERS ENJOYED themselves as well.

Great use of new assets with the LFS vehicles and the hackable consoles.

Great use of the battalions deployed.

Great event.

All I have to note on is the spawning was a little meh but that doesn't bother me one bit!

Keep it up!

:POGGERS:

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk