Holocron Theives Part One

Levii

Name: Levii

Who helped (If applicable): Zynth, DJ, Rocksteady, Lerona

Event Name: Holocron Theives Part One 

Summary of the story:  Senator Kris briefed them on the situation. After a sith infiltrated the shield gen. After a lengthy battle they reached the comms station and traced the relay to another planet with more droids and another sith. They then moved to dagobah and Illum where 21st were the only ones due to hazardous weather. Next they went to tython after a sith had already stolen a holocron. Finally they traced the signal to tatooine where there was a massive droid force waiting. After clearing it they met the sith leader in the caves. The leader unfortunately escaped but the rest of them died. The leader escaped with one holocron.

What was the result of the event?:  The BBEG escaped but they recovered some stolen holocrons but lost one of their own.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Meant to be RP but ended as a shoot em up.

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

2.5/4
Long event, when you do events make sure that you acknowledge all parties. People were just sitting around waiting for something to happen on the main base, you couldve added an assault on the base, or maybe an infiltration through the vents.

The deployment to each planet was good though, it was really fun. I liked the specializations  but when other battalions got deployed, it got a bit stale. Getting a little bit more GH's and this would have been great!

2/4 Event took waaaaay too long. Redeeming factor was that it actually had some nice planet hopping. The story also didn't really jive well as the Jedi were exclusively brought around halfway through the event. 

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

2/4 Was a very long event and didn't make the most of sense. Enjoyed the Deployment to the planets but I think a little more could have happened on the base it's self. 

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Coordinator
Coordinator

2/4 
I do believe you had  a solid set up with the idea of certain battalions going to certain planets
I lost track half way through of what was happening Because you ddint allow the players to really be involved 
For majority of the battalions is was afk simulator and wait your turn for the deployment to the planet 
Unless i missed it I dont see why sith were randomly shot and killed when being taken hostage

You had a couple of other Admins ask if you would like them to spawn stuff in and no response was given

Edited by woeny23
1 minute ago, Ecetera said:

2.5/4
Long event, when you do events make sure that you acknowledge all parties. People were just sitting around waiting for something to happen on the main base, you couldve added an assault on the base, or maybe an infiltration through the vents.

The deployment to each planet was good though, it was really fun. I liked the specializations  but when other battalions got deployed, it got a bit stale. Getting a little bit more GH's and this would have been great!

I know, I had no helpers other than a little help spawning by Rock, I wish I could have had more GHs TBH.

2 minutes ago, Last_Ancestor said:

2/4 Event took waaaaay too long. Redeeming factor was that it actually had some nice planet hopping. The story also didn't really jive well as the Jedi were exclusively brought around halfway through the event. 

The jedi were at the start but none of them wanted to RP with the sith, most got off, then came back at the end. I tried getting the jedi involved but every sith encounter was supposed to have a RP thing to expand on the story.

1 minute ago, woeny23 said:

2/4 
I do believe you had  a solid set up with the idea of certain battalions going to certain planets
I lost track half way through of what was happening Because you ddint allow the players to really be involved 
For majority of the battalions is was afk simulator and wait your turn for the deployment to the planet 
Unless i missed it I dont see why sith were randomly shot and killed when being taken hostage

I had no say in who got deployed except on Illum, that all was the new battlestations

3/4, you where this close to greatness, you almost had it, one more admin to spawn droids at base would have made this a great event fully utilizing all planets and keeping everyone happy. Man i was so into it you where right there. Next time find one more man then you think you need for spawning and you will be a event talked about for a long time.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Just saying as far as the length it was partially because I didn't make it clear and partially because people didn't comms in anything. I know a few people saw the first base which wasted a good 20 to 30 minutes, that's why I spawned droids for it to lead to there. I will do better in the next one.