Levii's GM App

Levii

Name: Levii
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:149324474
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 486 hours and 56 minutes
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Good to very good (depending on if I'm sleepy or not)
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes
Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce: I would like to do a string of events that deal with an intergalactic organization that is split into two halves that help and hinder the republic to profit off both sides of the war. They would have to investigate clues and eventually find out a large benefactor is aiding the CIS as well. I don't like the idea of one off events and would make many events converge into one story line. The starter event would be something like one of the high ranking "benefactors" providing a tip that a wanted criminal is on a nearby planet and briefing the republic into trying to find and capture him. 
Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): I have not been a GM in events yet.

30 minutes ago, 40Ninjaman said:

its referring to any encounters you may have hosted. otherwise I say -1 need to get more experience. I'll change it if you post them encounter's ;)

the wording is 2 Events. I have hosted multiple encounters. GHs can host Events but I never had the time nor the courage to ask for a shadow. I never wanted to bother people after the first time I asked so I just stuck to making encounters. If it actually does include encounters I will edit with some links

Edit: Encounters that I have done are not supposed to be linked

Edited by awesomekiller
Banned

Welcome to the team!
//Moved to accepted.

r4ymo.gif