What do you guys think of me?

I am always looking for ways to better myself as a person and I want to hear everyone’s feedback on what they think of me (positive or not), and how to improve. 

Some examples would be how I am as a friend, as a clone, a leader, literally anything. (I am also at my cottage and there is nothing to do at night and that’s y I’m posting this)

I give full consent for ANY comments. I don’t care if it’s mean

Edited by Spite
  • Management
Management

:peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I don't really know you, so I don't have an opinion on you.  Unless I've talked with you, and you had a different name.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Just now, Stockings said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I don't really know you, so I don't have an opinion on you.  Unless I've talked with you, and you had a different name.

No I don’t think we have met, but I have heard that you are an amazing person and I would love to meet u

• Friendly 1

I see you a lot Spite, and you're a very unique guy. You've made it to VA so woop, and that obviously shows you're doing something right! Staff wise, you're a great mentor to other people, you help alot and aren't afraid to answer or ask questions. 

Doing good Spite <3

• Friendly 1
2 hours ago, Keo said:

spacer.png

Neither do I

8 hours ago, Enzyme said:

I see you a lot Spite, and you're a very unique guy. You've made it to VA so woop, and that obviously shows you're doing something right! Staff wise, you're a great mentor to other people, you help alot and aren't afraid to answer or ask questions. 

Doing good Spite <3

This actually makes me very happy and thank you a lot enzyme, I have learned a lot from u

8 hours ago, Clutch said:

Idk man kinda smelly ngl

No u