CWRP - (Punybob) Staff Re-Application

Punybob

RP Name: Base Ops Recruit Bob

Steam ID: 76561198053106823

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Veteran Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Started college and wanted to focus on school.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):  I would like to come back because it's my next big step. I think that if I can come back I can assist with keeping the bad seeds out or correct them if needed. Obviously, I would eventually re-apply for the GM team and assist with making cool hard thought full role play so other members can have fun and work with each other. To conclude I want to make this server fun for all players by helping when and where I can no matter what obstacles I may face or tasks I must accomplish. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I had a blast I enjoyed making really fun events and watching the server grow and develop. I honestly dont think I was bored at any time. I really did enjoy the events I made and was apart of and working as a GMM was a blast I would def want to go back and do it again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

11 minutes ago, Punybob said:

Boy you know that’s not your steam Id smh 

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums