Qal | 501st Order-66

Qal

These are required for all events.

You may log any fellow Game Master in your "Who Helped" section, including but not limited to ideas, spawning NPCs & even being an event job.

You must name the thread "(Your name)'s - (Event Name)"

If you used an idea from the  event idea section, please credit the original creator in the AAR

Event Idea by: 
Link to the original idea:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: BCMD Bacara Qal

Who helped (If applicable): Levii & Enzyme

Event Name: 501st Order 66 (Temple March)

Summary of the story: The Chancellor Gave the Order & Darth Vader and the 501st Legion attacked the Jedi Temple. BH Were Temple Security Forces with some Jedi (1 Life). 

What was the result of the event?: Total of 5 Jedi were in the Temple. 3 Escaped from the Temple.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: PVP - Shoot Em Up

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

2/4 Fantastic Idea, Could have had better execution, next time I think we should be restricted to class weapons

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

2/4 I really liked it in the sense that we were having fun, I do think that it would've been better if we didn't have people that were sore losers, but I still think it was really fun (also in every event you play, you're gonna die at least once, don't get mad if it happens) Some people also were rage quitting so that made it less enjoyable for me, at least. This would've been a great event if people weren't getting mad about small things like this.

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

4/4 for all categories

Reasoning: All issues were due to players. Players were given the option to not include certain weapons in allowed loadouts, other rules were left up to the players. Qal constantly made adjustments to keep things balanced base on what he had seen.

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

3.5/4 Lots of changes on the fly.  Shows the GM had the mind to adapt to the scenario.  Probably could've been planned out a little more.  Seemed very lacking of any roleplay and just TDM.  (Which I don't mind) :)

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!