Updated Jesse Armor

vCoil

Torrent Company Jesse Re-texture
If you would like a suggestion to be implemented into the server, you MUST follow this template! Any suggestions that do not follow this template will be denied instantly.

If you are submitting a suggestion that relates to a specific Battalion you must get the approval of said Battalion. Failure to do so will result in an automatic denial. A list of Battalions that require approval and the ranking that may give it is in the Rules & Regulations topic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: TCO Sergeant Major Nax

RP Rank: Sergeant Major

Suggestion: Re-Texture Jesse's Armor

Implementation: Just to take out the armor we have for Jesse's ARC model now, and re-texture it with the Season 7 skin

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/CT-5597  https://starwarsrepublicclonetroopers.fandom.com/wiki/Jesse_(Clone_Trooper)

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1823272293
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Torrent Company Jesse

Slots: 1

Description: CT-5597 was a part of the 501st Legion throughout the duration of the war, and was promoted to ARC after Fives and Echo died. Prior to Season 7 we had no idea what the model for Echo would look like, now we do with the nicely colored armor I think it looks quite nice in the show, and a lot better than the one we have.

Model: Torrent Company Jesse: models/player/gideon/501stjesse/501stjesse.mdl
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: The weapons he has                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other: Not dissing on Gideon I just think the armor for him we have now is ugly, and now since there is a confirmed source that we know what the armor looks like, I think it will look better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin

I hope you got Rex's permission for this one. @Enzyme

Also this is not even his armor lol, the real pack is out there.

Edited by Rohan
  • Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

2 minutes ago, Enzyme said:

Permission was not given to post this suggestion.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Head Admin

@Dragon @Bananaberry

2 minutes ago, Enzyme said:

Permission was not given to post this suggestion.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander