JP - Water world Part 1

Name:JP

Who helped (If applicable):Hurricane,Magician

Event Name:Water world Part 1

Summary of the story:Jar Jar was captured by CIS Forces and put underwater.The Republic Got word from a civilian there to come and rescue him,Aqua Droids defended the outpost after a outpost was captured.They would go underwater to get Jar jar and destroy there power supply

What was the result of the event?:They Captured Jar Jar and brought him back while SO BDE Bombed the generator for there supply

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:shoot em up

2/4

Although it was a good story and such

Lots of specializations were disregarded and not many were used

Lots of people are unaware onto why they were deployed from what I heard 

"A word from the Navy..."

People were being mad toxic in the event. Players I mean. But nevertheless, 0/4.

It was a mess. Event jobs were minges. There was a clear misuse of specialized squads/battalions. Orders were never clear and the GH's were micspamming.

• Agree 2

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

0/4. Terrible execution for the event. Killed the EJ and he came back. Reaper tried to Swim away and got Yoinked by a phizgun. Gave us NO COVER at all and set the Droids to max Accuracy.

Edited by Diplo
  • Agree 1

:gasp:

1/4

It was okay I guess. We had no cover and no visibility fighting droids with pinpoint accuracy that we couldn't see because there was all the fog in the water. There was also the player character it seemed like that had a way too powerful gun and way too much health. The GMs and GHs were also just spawning droids everywhere seemingly at random and tried to punish everyone because one person put a bad tac down

Edited by Tarvos

Imma be honest. I was a bit of an ass that deployment. However, I feel like we were deployed to be deployed. Besides the mission you made for us at the end, We did nothing. Hince we went off exploring. 

Now for the rating. There was a lot of potential. Underwater deployments can be fun and unique. However this was a mess. Your spawning had issues and your event jobs were not maintain properly. Take some time and plan something out. From us who didnt do much to the guys who were the stars, there was a lot of complaints. 0/4

Edited by Crimson

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Banned

0/4 Unclear objectives, No RP, Aquadroids were O P,  Deployed SO BDE but had use cover the FOB...And also, holding DU hostage under water for placing tacs because they were dying a lot, Physgun'ed someone to move him out of a corner to spawn droids behind them. I mean just a mess. I expect better from a future GM man honestly I hope you learn from this.

*cracks knuckles* Where to start, one you gave an event Job a shit ton of Health. Give them the CIS two shot shotgun, as well as the E5s sniper. it would not be bad if it was not stuck underwater with no cover. The only cover we had the event job just swam up behind the tower to beam us all. In the first 5 mins of the event the whole water team which was DU and 104th. Which makes no sense as they do not do under water attacks. That is for 21st, so next time before an event think about who you should deploy. Aka send people who their skills will be used. Yeah there was a Hostage but it was Jar Jar. As well as yeah had Omega who did nothing but stood up top doing nothing. They have a bodygrouper which makes they breath under watch. Instead of people using a Snow Outfit and saying it is Scuba Gear. Plus since when did they change the rules of the game master program of GHs can't host deployments no matter if they have a shadow. That was a big thing, as GH are starting to learn the ropes. That is like throw a Handy capped kid into the deep end and saying fucking send it. No the reason why GHs work to become a GM is to help them better themself as a Event Creator and host. People say oh this dumb motherfucka is just crying to cry. No it is because I worked hard in the GM program when i was a SA to VA. I will go find my AARs, which I did full scale battles. As well spent a whole day hosting 5 events for each battalion. They all was used in their fullest. So this is a massive -12 out of 4. Just work on coming up with ideas instead of throwing something together just to  get promo to SA to just biapass the work. Ight I'm going to get a fucking drink of moonshine. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Just now, KillJoy said:

*cracks knuckles* Where to start, one you gave an event Job a shit ton of Health. Give them the CIS two shot shotgun, as well as the E5s sniper. it would not be bad if it was not stuck underwater with no cover. The only cover we had the event job just swam up behind the tower to beam us all. In the first 5 mins of the event the whole water team which was DU and 104th. Which makes no sense as they do not do under water attacks. That is for 21st, so next time before an event think about who you should deploy. Aka send people who their skills will be used. Yeah there was a Hostage but it was Jar Jar. As well as yeah had Omega who did nothing but stood up top doing nothing. They have a bodygrouper which makes they breath under watch. Instead of people using a Snow Outfit and saying it is Scuba Gear. Plus since when did they change the rules of the game master program of GHs can't host deployments no matter if they have a shadow. That was a big thing, as GH are starting to learn the ropes. That is like throw a Handy capped kid into the deep end and saying fucking send it. No the reason why GHs work to become a GM is to help them better themself as a Event Creator and host. People say oh this dumb motherfucka is just crying to cry. No it is because I worked hard in the GM program when i was a SA to VA. I will go find my AARs, which I did full scale battles. As well spent a whole day hosting 5 events for each battalion. They all was used in their fullest. So this is a massive -12 out of 4. Just work on coming up with ideas instead of throwing something together just to  get promo to SA to just biapass the work. Ight I'm going to get a fucking drink of moonshine. 

Damn xD

0/4 yea... Perfect acuuracy droids. combined with dragging my ass with a physgun not once but twice.... then yelling at my damn troopers because they put down a Tac insert. yea im sorry but my sith jawa events are better then this to be damn honest

• Funny 1

0/4 Most of these points have already been made, but yeah. Moving troopers with a physgun for trying to leave or to spawn droids behind them, holding my troopers hostage for a mistake made by ONE person, 0 cover against perfect accuracy and high HP droids, EC with too much health the two-shot shotgun and E5s, and whoever was Jar Jar was just acting stupid in refusing to leave the underwater base when told to by troopers, leading us to having to threaten him to get him to move. This does not even cover the random droids being spawned around the base, or the LAAT rides that last two seconds.

Now with that rant over, there was no meaningful RP, a reason for why we were deployed, Battalions and specializations were misused (Why Jedi were banned idfk), and overall was poorly executed. Much like Kojak I hope you learn from this, and improve your future events.