CWRP - Tarvos's Staff Application

Tarvos

RP Name: TR Dooms Unit ARF SSG Tarvos | TR DU Knight Sage Centril

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43467104

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been on this server for a while and thus far I have been greatly enjoying my time here. I consider myself to be a person who likes to help people in whatever form that may take, such as giving tours, training, or just helping to explain rules and how roleplay works. When I find something I enjoy as much as I do this server, I find myself wanting to have a greater and more noticeable impact on the overall performance and feel of how this thing runs, More so than just sitting around and trying to recruit into Dooms Unit. What I want to do most, is I want to make my way up to game helper or game master so I can help weave these intricate events that keep people entertained and addicted to the server. I enjoy roleplay and I enjoy being creative and having an outlet for that creativity, I want to be able to tell stories that people will enjoy and allow people to be happy with their time here in this server. I believe being a staff will allow me to do that much more than simply training a new recruit or taking on a padawan will.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): As I have already mentioned earlier, I am 19 years old, I am also a college student in a highly specialized computer science based college. I also consider myself to be a very fair person who always makes sure to listen to both sides of an argument before coming to a decision. I always make sure I make the best educated decision I can in any scenario and I try to be understanding but firm in punishment when needed.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:  I was staff on an imperial RP server for some time. I handled mostly whitelisting tickets, but also handled tickets for things like failRP, mingeing, and false arrests, and handing out the proper punishment if it was something in my authority to do, typically an admin jail or kicking from the server or muting.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: According to Mav, 211:52:35

Edited by Tarvos

+1

More aspiring Game Masters / Game Helpers, this I like. It always good to have someone who not only wants to focus on the entertainment side of the server, but also just generally being a decent staff member that wants to help the player where ever they can. 

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

+1 Good app.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1