KU Mike Admin Abuse

RP Name: TR GM 4thACPO 2ndLT TTRaven

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65487536

Staff member you are reporting: Mike

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:217856741

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Spawning in guns (for himself) during a sim

Explain the situation: We have a dupe for tryouts and sim is active and he just decided to spawn in A BUNCH of weapons for himself. Spawning in a bird every now and then is ok but guns so you can kill in a sim...

Evidence (If applicable): Just ask a bunch of GM.

@TTRaven

Ok 1. I cannot spawn birds and 2. About the guns yes I was spawning them but I and yes I was killing other GM who were participating with me I was testing weapons for KU tryouts because we can't use clone guns and we need to find a gun that doesent do to much damage but still has killing ability me and Gene always do this when the dupe is down it is private and Sim is always active and if you didn't like it you could 1. Ask me to stop or 2. Just not go where it was happening and I would just like to say that if it was that much of a problem you could have atleast talked to me instead of making a report on me for half of the shit that I can't do 

9 minutes ago, Max said:

Just seems like a misunderstanding tbh just next time mike maybe test guns in a PVT sim please :) 

I could not at the time because of the 1 claim per Batt rule and we already had Hangar 1 claimed and we always have this dupe down for extended periods of time (yesterday we had its up for maybe 2-3 hours) and I did try to keep it in a private section of the dupe A.K.A inside/upstairs 

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Mike said:

I could not at the time because of the 1 claim per Batt rule and we already had Hangar 1 claimed and we always have this dupe down for extended periods of time (yesterday we had its up for maybe 2-3 hours) and I did try to keep it in a private section of the dupe A.K.A inside/upstairs 

Hm Fine I want my latte good today btw

25 minutes ago, Max said:

Hm Fine I want my latte good today btw

making this very clear this has nothing to do with the abuse report I was forced to do this by palpy 

/me puts down latte maker

/me Makes latte on supreme chancellor setting

/me rolls 100

/me puts in 99.9% warmth bag that doesent melt the wip cream 

/me leaves by palpy 

• Agree 1
Just now, Mike said:

making this very clear this has nothing to do with the abuse report I was forced to do this by palpy 

/me puts down latte maker

/me Makes latte on supreme chancellor setting

/me rolls 100

/me puts in 99.9% warmth bag that doesent melt the wip cream 

/me leaves by palpy 

good

I do agree with Mike here, If you have an issue with something a staff member is doing it's fine to take it to someone else in the staff ranks privately and have a discussion about it so they can have a chat with mike and clear stuff up. But if you didn't have the nerve to tell Mike to stop because you didn't like it, then your to blame along with Mike here. You became a bystander watching his actions unfold before you even though you didn't like it, and I do believe you are a new admin as well so it is apart of your job to guide everyone not only those below you but give heads up to those above you to keep them on track also.

But yes a PVT sim is best next time Mike, but seeings though you are testing things and it was a GM PVT Sim but still be careful xD

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

I am going to chime in here.

First, Mike had my permission because again for KU tryouts we have to be tough but fair to our troopers and presenting an adversary without a clone weapon that does 40+ per pop instead find a droid weapon which does 20 to 30 tops is what we were looking for. I believe I was in TS and probably in the Hanger when this was going on.

The bird was not his,  he stated he could not spawn one as ADMIN and it was not mine cause that is stupid, and I don't roll that way.

SIM is nearly always active when we have Hanger 1, 2 or CSR for tryouts and our own Dupes. The fact I was not talked about one of my KU members, even while I am standing there does not sit well with me.

TTRaven if you were still a GM we would be having a conversation right now about it.

I do not see this as ADMIN abuse, it is well within reason and his job description to assist as an ADMIN to find a solution to the problems we were dealing with.

That is all.

-Command Keller / Oxen

• Agree 2

Next Time bring this to my attention we can handle most of our problems in house if there is ever something you see that you personally dont feel right with we have the complaint form on the TS3 description on the GM channel fill it out and it will be delt with properly.

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.