More Null RP

Venom/TJ

From here on out I (Ordo) am going to RP with the bounty hunters in a different standpoint. you will not be seeing me in base in my mandalorian armor(Unless I forget to switch) So there will be no reason for you (Clone/Jedi/BH) to run up to me out of base calling me Ordo when im in my Mando armor. I will have a different name as well to counter meta gaming. This is to create a bigger RP scenario for me and the BHs hoping to get some fun RP in. IDK if the other null will be doing this, but they can reply to this post if they decide to as well. Also STOP calling us Skirata. None of you know that we are adopted by Kal. Kal is the only one you should be calling Skirata

Edited by Venom/TJ
  • Winner 1

I (Harsh/Jaing) will join you in this. The arc armor is hardly ever used anyways. 

Edited by Last_Ancestor

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

• Management
Management

All I tried to do with Sith when I was Ordo then some random ass kid rolls up to me and says "Ah Null-11 Captain Ordo Skirata of the Null-Class ARC Troopers..." and begins to read off Ordo's wiki page to me and I'm just sitting there with my name set to Unknown Mandalorian like tf bRUH

glhf :peepoLove:

19 hours ago, Venom/TJ said:

Also STOP calling us Skirata. None of you know that we are adopted by Kal. Kal is the only one you should be calling Skirata

Hey I had a good fix for this when I was Null! We took it out of our names.... then someone started publicly adopting the Nulls in DBs...

@Tinovious :Pepega:

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk