(CWRRP} Otters Staff APP I was Waived (Enzyme

Otter

Title of Thread:  CWRP -  Otter Staff Application 

RP Name:  Tr Dooms Unit ENG 1SG Otter

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:491173926

VIP (Y/N):  Yes 

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because it seems like a job i could handle. I also think that i should be an administrator is because i like helping out in anyway. I would like to be a value asset to the sever(event and rules wise) IK i have been ban for a day before but i wouldn't let that happen again. I could also handle being mature like i always am. I also would like to be an administrator because im good at helping people. I would feel like i am helpful if I became an administrator.  I like helping people and and having fun while staying completely serious as well. I want to also help out with events because they can be kinda difficult because of minges (example: Debrief Shooters, People who tryout for a battalion and then start to be a minge). if I WERE TO BECOME A ADMIN  i would try to become A GH then EM Then GM. I would Bring In Atleast the minumun of 2 Encounters A Day. Thank you for taking your time to read this app.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  I am 12 Years and I love the server. I have been playing on the server for a couple of months. But ive known about for almost 3 years. I knew about it because i watched a streamer who use to always play gmod. I have 2 little Siblings and they sometimes watch me play gmod. Im on this server atleats everyday unless i have alot of homework. I wish someday on the server that i could be a rolemodel to other players. I dont like people who come onto a server that failrp or minge around.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have had staff experience before. I was A gamemaster in a gmod server and i had events/encounter everyday 3 encounter+ (so yes)

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 476 Hours+

Edited by gtedesco125

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

Banned

+1 Always helps out in events. This is one dope dude

+2 this kid has shown more dedication and integrity than people double his age on the server. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 4/23/2020 at 12:42 PM, Cracked said:

-1 i seams like if your get denined then your leave TR but when you come to applie you become TR again and you should just say and do TR work

7 hours ago, Magician said:

Great Guy but what Cracked said -1.....

Chaos And Magician The Only Reason Why I left TR The First Time Is I barely had anytime on my pc because i was being on it to much but now i dont have a timer. And I wanted to be able to rp more but now i dont have a timer and i will be able to play more and have time for rp and training.

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

Congratulations, As of 26/04/2020 you are part of the staff team

//moved to accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management