Timezone:
CEST

What was your previous staff rank?:
Admin (Game helper)

Are you currently staff on a different server?:
No, I am not.

Why did you leave the staff team?:
“Going to be really busy with college until summer vacation”
Quoted from my resignation: https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/18970-eagles-resignation/?tab=comments#comment-203290

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):
Due to going into quarantine because of covid-19, I got a lot of spare time again. So I joined the server again to look how it went next to the time I have to spend on online courses and homework. This is going well and I want to go back to being a member of staff. I really enjoyed my time as staff and it was a lot of fun to help people with hosting simulations and making events. Helping others and make simulations in which others have fun is what I want to do again. This is what I enjoyed the most about being staff. The simulations actually made the hours during downtime very enjoyable.
If I would get staff again I would probably start again with setting up more trainings and simulations, so people have more fun on the server. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):
I had the feeling it went pretty good. As I told in the part above, I really enjoyed hosting simulations as a staff member. On the other hand I helped others with their simulations, whitelists and more. I helped with some events as a game helper this went pretty good. I helped with some deployments and encounters at the time. I was trying to be an active staff member and help the server and I tried to do my part and I think that having fun and helping others is what is important about being staff.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:
Yes, I do understand that.

spacer.png

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

+1 Frikandel

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Director
Director

+1