Yo checking in on things

How my fellow Gamers doing? Hope yall staying out of trouble and staying safe from the gay (Corona)

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Head Admin

B) Joe is a pphead haha

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

2 minutes ago, Duck said:

ewww is that joe back from my time?

Fuck yeah you goober

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Well shit mate, how is the Army

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Army is chill, same bullshit different day XD

3 hours ago, KillJoy said:

Well shit mate, how is the Army

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Army is chill, same bullshit different day XD

When I left the server I was losing weight to join, but everything is fucking closed

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone