Unkindled's Staff Re-Application

Unkindled

RP Name: 21stNC PFC Unkindled

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:218493380

VIP: Yes

Time Zone: US EST

Previous Ranks: HA, SA, VA. (VA Most Recent)

Staff on Different server: No

Reason for leaving: My reason for leaving the server previously is just me becoming bored of the server because I set no goals for me to have while I'm on the server. Which is the main part of the reason I get dried out on the server in the first place. Because of this I have set several goals for myself to achieve with me coming back to the server again.  The reason why I left staff was because I had no goal to achieve and was coming onto the server to do nothing and wanted to do nothing on Gmod and because of that I got hooked onto the other games I was playing at the time.

Why do I want to rejoin the staff team: Every time I rejoin the staff I want to become part of the Game masters because I love creating interesting and new events for people to experience especially ones that have great detail and immersive builds and dupes that really get the players engaged with the event and having to complete several tasks and RP situations before proceeding or completing the mission at hand.  Already with me coming back to the server I'm already having tons of ideas pop up in my head to do events and with me noticing that events are kinda going slow at this point. With me being back on the server for nearly a week I mainly just saw encounters being held instead of action packed events which we're not very interesting and we're those type of events to go "Aw I've seen this one before..."  which I think me coming back to the server with my ability to push out quality and quantity amount of events I can allow people to have action on the server. 

My previous time as staff: I think I did a really good job with my time being staff on the server within 2 weeks of me becoming staff again I got promoted to VA, GMO, Staff of the week, and GM of the week. I've been on the server for nearly 3 years now so I know how to handle probably most situations and have matured a lot since my first time becoming staff. I was able to put out around 10 events in one week and from feedback they we're all really viewed good and we're events that I haven't seen before or I have seen done again since I've done them.

Tested on knowledge of the server: Yes

Banned

+1 dope dude

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to the Applicant not contacting an HA by 4/18/20

The Application has been Denied

//Moved to Denied

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management