Rohan - Wacky Ryloth

Head Admin

Name: Rohan

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: 3rd Battle Of Ryloth

Summary of the story: CIS took Ryloth base again, Attack and Omega came in to blow it up

What was the result of the event?: Absolute dogshit. Crashes happend left and right. Even with the tick rate stable (16.3) and the same happend at the lowest Tick Rate (5.1)

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

6/10

The Event concept was great, but the way the Concept was applied wasn't. Often I feel like Lore is too Restricting,especially on Gmod, and while I respect the Fanatics for their dedication to the Series I, and a lot of people grew up with, there's a point where it Hinders more than helps. Speaking of Hinderence, the Entire Opposition felt Prespawned, which hindered most of the event as well as a lot of Enjoyment. 

With the New Updates to Gmod, and the Updates to the Content pack, Crashing isn't something to hold against Hosts. Personally, I felt that we didn't get to see the full event, and while I understand this is due to the crashing, it still made it feel like any other Push. I did however, enjoy the Spawns, I never knew which way Droids would be, making Commando Droids feel like an actual threat rather than a Burden far too common. 

Please don't Prespawn that much in the future, but, thanks for hosting. 

• Informative 1
7 hours ago, Fizzik said:

reason?

Everyone was crashing and the event was just weak in everything, there was too many props on the map, it was a extremely quick event, it was a very strict lore, overall it was a not good event with a great idea