CWRP - Ninjaman Staff Application

40Ninjaman

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: TR DU HWSL 2ndLT Ninjaman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80516124

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been playing on synergy for quite a while. I played it about 2 years ago and stopped after a couple of months. Now I've returned and have been putting a lot of time into it as I enjoy it. This is the only server I have bothered to put money into to support. The people are great, The staff are amazing, and it's rules are fair and the RP is superb. I am mainly a late night gamer due to my very busy schedule. I've had a couple of people tell me that I should apply for staff as even as a trooper a DU trooper I try to help enforce the server rules and help levitate issues from staff if it can be avoided. I try to help detect minges and keep a eye out for the staff team so they can effectively deal with them.  Just want to help the server out and it's staff team as I enjoy the server and it's people and RP and I want to help maintain it. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 21 years old and I live in Michigan. I am currently working full time as a contractor and a robotics engineering company where I work 2nd shift and run the receiving department at night. I also go to college in the mornings Mon- Fri where I'm working towards becoming a nurse. So I am a busy man in a busy life, but thoroughly enjoy all star wars related games and items.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Of a Gmod server? No, But i have staffed for a lot of servers, games, discord servers.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:     As of 3/26/2020 sitting at  647:36:01

Thanks for reading!!! <3

Head Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1 Dope dude

• Friendly 1

Congratulations!!
You Have Been 
Accepted For An Interview!
You Have until 2/9/2020 To Get The Interview Before Being Denied

//Locked

//Moved To Pending

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned

You have been accepted for staff!
Welcome to the team.
//moved to accepted. 

r4ymo.gif