Clone Wars- Halpert's Staff Re-Application

Halpert

RP Name:501st SPC Halpert/Jedi Elder Knight Halpert

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:62423064

VIP (Y/N):Yes

Timezone: United States- Central Daylight Time

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Administrator

Are you currently staff on a different server?:No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Burnout, basically I needed a break and CWRP wasn't a priority in my life at the time. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): To be frank, I miss it. I miss the responsibility and the pressure of being a staff member.  I want to return because I want to be a helpful member of the community once more, not only for myself, but for the good of the server as a whole. I feel like over the last 2 years I have matured beyond what I used to be. (also i miss doing those old "Halpert Events" ;) Also, due to the rest of my Senior Year basically being cancelled, I would be able to active most of the time, especially in those late night hours.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to say it went pretty well, with the occasional bumps along the way. I felt that there was stuff I excelled at and other things I now can improve on. It was also an honor to be able to help establish the foundation of the Game Master program and see it flourish under the new management.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Director
Director

+1 seems like a chill dude

Banned

+1 The worst fox I ever had.

Congratulations

As of 3/30/20 you have been reinstated as an Senior Admin!

//moved to pending--->accepted

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png