Sugga's Captain Rex Resignation

Sugga

Battalion: 501st

RP Name: Captain Rex

Date: 3/25/20

Reason: Personal 

Goodbyes: Bye I love all of you 501st you guys have taught me so much about what it is to be a good person and how to be a great leader. I can't at this moment @ everyone but just know that if I talked to you like a brother or a friend, you were a big part of my life for these 3 months and I thank everyone of you for being there.

• Friendly 8

@Sugga how dare you not put me in it but still o7

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

Thank you for bringing me into this amazing family that you had helped to create. When I came back to SWRP I didn't think I'd ever find such an amazing group of people again. I have been in a few battalions before you had recruited me into 501st. When I had first spoken to you, you showed me kindness like I wasn't just some NCO in a different battalion but as if I was one of your own. When I finally decided to join 501st I got to talk to you directly and you treated me as if I had been your best friend for the last 10 years.

That kindness you showed me will stay with me and I hope I can get give it back to you if I ever see you again. From all of us in the 501st good luck and you always have a place and a family to help if you would ever need us.

"You will be remembered Captain Gregor, we will take your heroic story back to the republic, And we will watch for your return" ~ Colonel Meebur Gascon

spacer.png

Edited by Bitter
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

• Director
Director

o7