CWRP - Blueman's Staff Application

Blueman123

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Blueman's) Staff Application

RP Name: TR Wolfpack SUPO CPT Blueman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:170145681

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be able to help the synergy community in any way I can with any staff related issues (I.E: whitelists, stuff spawned, ETC). I also want to be able to help other Admins with stuff such as events, encounters or training's by helping with spawning stuff, white listing people, ETC. i'm also interested in hosting events and/or encounters because they seem fun to create and host for others to take part in. I also am usually on early in the morning or late at night, giving the people online at that time an admin to help them with their issues. More lately I've been seeing that it has been taking admins longer to respond to tickets and I intend to help fix that by helping with any ticket I see that I am able to help with. I am also willing to be open to any advice given to me by anyone all the way from a CC all the way up to the founders (given that it is good advice/criteria/complaints).

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 15 year old guy from New York State, i am currently in the process of getting better at coding. Synergy is my first SWRP Server and it has been a lot of fun for the three months I have been playing. I have so far invited two friends to the server (to which they both joined doom and constantly tell me to join).

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, this is my first time applying for any staff position

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | TR Wolfpack SUPO CPT Blueman has played for 302:11:23. (as of 3/22/20)

Blueman

• Director
Director

+1 good luck 

Banned

+1 Seems like a solid choice