CWRP - (Zodiac) Staff Re-Application

Zodiac

RP Name: 104th JT Staff Sergeant Zodiac

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196389698

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No.

Why did you leave the staff team?: Inactivity, couldn't keep up with my duties as a staff member.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have a lot of time on my hands currently and I'm looking to help out around the server again as I have recently began playing very actively once more. Countless situations I've been in has called for a staff member and I've just do not like being helpless as I know others feel the same. I'd like to dedicate three quarters of my time back as staff with assisting my battalion and other battalions.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It went very well, I believe I was well on my way to becoming a Senior Admin and applying for game master at the time I was active. I worked countless of events and when encounters came out I did all the encounters I could think of. I maintained a level of professionalism when assisting players and I worked hard to ensure my battalion always had a sim setup or whitelists in order.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

11 minutes ago, NobleHeoruwulf said:

-1 for now. Why should we believe you wont go inactive again like last time? What has changed that would stop it form happening?

I went inactive due to family issues at that time, I also had commitments that I no longer have and will not have. I have the foreseeable future off from work and school, regardless of if my schedule changes, I have made it clear that my commitments are with my battalion and the server.

+1 Should be given another chance as he explained what the reason was to be removed in the first place. It wasn't because he was burnt out of the server like most would expect. I believe that he should be given another chance to prove that he really does want to help the synergy roleplay community.

• Agree 1

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

Banned

+1 I have had good encounters with you, from what I read just stay active and you'll be fine.

• Agree 1

I personally always look at why people either left or got removed and inactivity is common. For that, and the response of the community already I'll go +1, however I will keep a close eye on you. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Congratulations 

your app has been accepted for interview! 
contact a head admin + for interview before 

April 2nd 2020, or you will be denied a position in the staff team!

//locked

//moved to pending

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was