CWRP - (Focus) Staff Re-Application

Focus

RP Name: CF-99 "Tech" | WP Jedi S Padawan Azeas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:238102508

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Not on any Synergy Servers But I am a Mod on StarByStar Gaming CWRP.

Why did you leave the staff team?: At the Time I was becoming inactive with multiple family problems happening at Once, and I mostly Up and left the server for maybe 2-3 Months just to Focus on things. and Now that I'm back I want to help on the Server again because I really miss it.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I've always liked helping people out on the server in any way possible, Even reporting to staff whenever I can, but not being staff like I use to really limits my Helping ability, So I wanna get back into Staffing and Help again.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Previous Staffing went Really well. I helped lots of people, Trained many CCs and Took many Tickets always being on the Server to help out. I'm just hoping I can get the Same opportunity I had. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I Completely Understand

Banned

-1 trash kid

jk +1 major boy

• Director
Director

+1