CWRP - Porch's Staff RE-APP.

Porch

RP Name: Null Advisor Kal Skirata.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526389631.

VIP (Y/N): Y.

Timezone: Central Standard Time.

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin. 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Negative. 

Why did you leave the staff team?: While I was still a Head Admin, I decided to drop it because my activity was becoming poor. Although, I still kept my work ethic strong and I became a perma Senior Admin from Jackson. Later on, the server wasn't fun at the moment and I lost motivation which led me to my resignation from staff. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin the staff team because I miss conducting the work and having the responsibilities as a staff member. I'm very active and I have a flexible schedule, so I'm able to get in a lot of hours - late nights too. I often feel that I'll be needing staff for builds and training later in the future, and with me being staff, I can handle it myself. As well as I don't believe there's a lot of staff in SO BDE. Tryouts, training/simulations, and Null drills will be able to be conducted more efficiently if I receive staff. And for late nights, from what I've seen, there isn't much activity for staff. In other words, I want to be able to help the server, my squad, and SO BDE. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Honestly, it was a blast! I had a lot of fun but later on, it got competitive and I lost interest in the server. I got on, did my work, collected tickets, and built and invited people to participate in simulations. I hope I can do it again! 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Banned

Ew no -1

jk +1