Prop Errors

Alec

Anyone know how to fix this. Ive deleted and installed the server content packs multiple times. But some props still remain errors for me for no apparent reason.

Edit: It's not gamebreaking or anything as its just a few props, would just be nice to get rid of the errors 

Edited by Kygo

unknown.png

8 hours ago, Alec said:

Anyone know how to fix this. Ive deleted and installed the server content packs multiple times. But some props still remain errors for me for no apparent reason.

Edit: It's not gamebreaking or anything as its just a few props, would just be nice to get rid of the errors 

Make sure you have CSS base to start, as well as do you have the bases from CSGO or TF2?

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

On 3/18/2020 at 9:26 PM, Craigary said:

Make sure you have CSS base to start, as well as do you have the bases from CSGO or TF2?

I do have those, and that isnt the issue. These props used to be fine for me before we got the weapon update.  But once I followed whatever the guide told me to. These props have been errors

unknown.png

As much as people hate doing it,   You might need to completely  do the following:

- Go into your Garry's Mod folder and wipe your addon folder.

- Unsubscribing from everything and then resubscribe to the packs.

Uninstall and then Reinstall

-  Let workshop download all the shit  

- Run Garry's Mod after it's done.

I was helping a lad out with some issues like this where he was having issues with weapon models yesterday.    I know it's retarded and a bit of a headache to do,  but pretty much a fresh install with just the packs fixes it.    Believe me because me and pinkdonut were getting pissed off yesterday over it.  

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Can you confirm that the .gma actually downloaded? I've had a bug multiple times where I'm subscribed to an addon, Steam and GMOD recognize that, but the GMA isn't there. Unsubbing and resubbing, then launching the game should fix it, if this is the actual issue.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg