DC-17m is absolute garbage

Found a bug?

Let's squash it.

Bug Type (Server:): Clone Wars

Severity level (1-3): 1

Evidence (if you can): Can't really give it, if you wanna check out the stats just ask staff to spawn it in for you...

Description of the bug: DC-17m's fire rate is worse than the dc-15a and the damage is worse as well. According to the stats it has a very impressive 650 rpm, when in reality it's pretty trash and no where near that. The DC-17m should be one of the most advanced, and powerful weapons in comparison to the other blasters. At this moment in time, it's absolutely trash, and not even worth using.

How can we recreate it: 

Step 1) Spawn in DC-17m

Step 2) Shoot DC-17m at wall

Step 3) Witness the garbage

• Management
Management

Basically it got reset to its original rpm which was super low and the damage was reset as well during the map change. Happens every time 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

As Niner That is the only Commando Weapon I get now. Other than my Dual DC-15 Side Arms

7 minutes ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

At this moment in time, it's absolutely trash, and not even worth using.

I Rather Use a DC-15A For Damage Until I get a Permaweapon.....So Yes, This statement is true

Omega Three-Six "Darman"| "Blood for the Blood God!"

spacer.png

• 7 months later...

Yes, it is awful. However it is not a bug. If you'd like to adjust the DC-17m's stats to your liking please create a server suggestion.

For information wise, the DC-17m has a 2 | 0 accuracy rating which is 1 | 0'd to a regular DC-15A. Both weapons have an RPM of 650. The DC-17m has a damage rating of 38 whilst the DC-15A has a damage rating of 35. The range between the two weapons goes to .76 for the DC-15A (because it is more of a rifle with a longer barrel) and the DC-17m has a range of .67 because of its shorter barrel. Most of the statistics of the rifles come from cosmetic stat choices to better fit the scenario in which the weapon should be used, if you want to fight a long range battle use a long rifle, if you want to fight close quarters or even closer quarters, use a short rifle, shotgun, or a pistol.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me, but if you're looking to change the rifle's stats just do a server suggestion.

//Locking

//Moving to Acknowledged Reports

• 9 months later...