Bounty Hunter - Counterfit Operations

Hero

I am aware that a suggestion to remove BH is out, please grade this as if BH was not a chopping block. I believe these systems/changes can help BH thrive.

Name: Hisoka/Hero

RP Rank: Guild Leader

Suggestion: The addition of a DarkRP money system for Bounty Hunters (except cabinet/leader as those jobs are paid). This will allow Freelancers to earn a *possible* source of income for playing on their Bounty Hunter job. During the Republic's time period, counterfeit credit operations would have existed in order to cheat the system. Bounty Hunters are cunning, sneaky, and don't care about laws or regulations that would limit them to earn money legally. They would cheat, lie, steal, and even murder for credits. 

Implementation: 

- Restricting printers to only 1 printer per Hunter

- Setting a 30min timer between purchases of money printers

- Money Printers may be stolen by other Bounty Hunters, and may be destroyed by GAR/Other Bounty Hunters 

- All Money printers MUST BE ACCESSIBLE by NON STAFF players. This is to make sure our Staff BH do not construct a vault to hide their money

- If suspected to have printers hidden, CG can initiate the RP and hold the village under martial law, breach into buildings, detain possible suspects and deliver justice to those who need it

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Galactic_Credit_Standard - What Galactic Credits are

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211851974&searchtext=Money+Printer+system 
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

• Winner 1
  • Management
Management

I can see a lot of issues arising from this ngl but I’m not against at least trying it out but I’m also afraid this won’t engage people to permanently play on their Bounty Hunter and instead hype it up for a short time only for it to die again.

+1

but low key I think the Guild could use a whole rework. I loved the idea but I was immediately turned off when I heard about BH Evaluations to get in (which is just an interview type dealio) and then the hordes upon hordes of documents and what not. You should be able to hop on and play not have to take a screenshot alt tab upload to 3 documents and log in a discord

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

+1 There would have to be some serious limitations for this, due to it being easily exploitable.

Banned

Yes. What I just said. Limitations.

Edited by kojak

+1 I think there needs to be a possible dirty credit / clean credit and a way to clean them possibly idk I’d that’s to big brain or not

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

GM Leadership

+1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

6 hours ago, Ragen said:

-1 i tested the addon and it brakes the map it causes the map to go invisibul and the only way to fix it is a map restart so in my oppion you may want to find a diffrent addon 

How exactly did you test the addon just curious, just want make sure you equipped the DarkRP gamemode before you went to test it. As this may have an effect over why its causing a map to break. Also Hero is suggesting a printer system in general although he linked to a specific one, and from my 7900 hours on GMOD I have seen hundreds upon hundreds of Printer addons that could be used instead, so if need be the intel team in my opinion could potentially find a better suited addon.

Also +1

• 1 month later...
  • Founder
Founder

Denied