Jagger's Staff Application

Jagger

RP Name: TR 2ndACT Parjai CMD Oddball

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42584104

Timezone: EST  – Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I would like to be an administrator for a few reasons. Firstly, I see many members in the community who look up, or look to me for my conduct on the server. I want to be a role-model staff member, someone who everyone likes, respects, and abides by. Secondly, I wish to assist those on the server to having fun by creating content, enforcing rules, and engaging with the community. While my time is tight between college, work, and other life obligations, I still wish to help those who play on Synergy Roleplay. Whether that be simple white-lists or collaborations on big projects, I'll be where I am needed.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 

I am an Egyptian American who is living in CT, USA. I have traveled to many places around the world, but there are still many yet to be ventured. I was born in New Jersey (No Pride here, Thanks Jersey Shore), then after a few years, unbeknownst to me I began my adventure. Bronx NY, Cairo Egypt, Hampton Virginia, Miami Florida, Istabul Turkey, Cosena Italy, Barcelona Spain, Libya, Sudan, and a few others I'm probably forgetting.

Travelling half the world, you're bound to see some things. For me, I saw many great things... as well as many horrible things.

In the summer of 2009, my family moved to Egypt with the intention of staying their for the rest of our lives. I was fully against it, but as a 12 year old boy I had no say. When you travel as much as I did, friends are sparse. I was once again losing the few friends I had. Nevertheless, we made the move. It wasn't my first time to Egypt, as I had 3 years under my belt previous to this. However, I don't think anyone in my family saw what was coming for us. I enrolled into the American International School of Cairo AISE, Cairo, Egypt) where I met some amazing people. Egyptians with all kinds of backgrounds. Many were friendly, many more were complete asshole prats. But not the despicable kind of asshole. As soon as I started easing into my new life, in a foreign land with a foreign language and foreign people, disaster struck. The country began to show unrest due to the current president at the time, Hosni Mubarak, had been in rule for 30 years. (14 October 1981 – 11 February 2011). The people were frustrated and motioned what was at first, a peaceful protest for his resignation. However, he refused. Tensions grew higher, and things got worse. Thus began a long 3 year civil war, which to this day the country yet lies in turmoil and unrest. 

I was forced to protect myself and my family in Egypt during this civil war. My father, who was an Ex-SSG in the police force, and Ex-SGT in the Egyptian Army, trained me everything he knew. I underwent weeks of intense training while simultaneously fighting for my life. I was trained in small firearms use (Primarly AK-47 and M9 Berretta), MMA trained by an MMA instructor, Egyptian Military CQC, and various of police and military infantry tactics. I underwent all of this in a warehouse at my dad's company. At day, I worked at his factory as a secretary or engaged in life-threatening skirmishes with protesters, terrorists, and other factions. At night, I practiced and trained to hone my skills. During the week, I attended school and studied, maintaining honor level grades (A's - B's).

I became a killing machine at the age of 13. I witnessed many things no human being should see, and I have done things no human being should be forced to do. I still fight to this day, however against different enemies. I fight against depression, anxiety, personality disorder, PTSD, and the constant shit life throws at me.

If you wish to learn more, I made a small blog post summarizing and highlighting the events.

Do you have any previous staff experience? 

While not on Gmod, I do have staff experience. I believe they can be transferred over to being a staff on Synergy. These have been from various of different games / text-based programs such as Discord.

- Geetsly's 404th Recon Corps Roleplay (Fanon CWRP) - Administrator

- r/swdarktimes - Star Wars: Dark Times (Galactic Civil War RP) - Moderator

- Gamers Fighting Depression (Gaming Community) - Head of Public Relations

- r/Chillstep (Chillstep Music Community) - Administrator

-  Star Wars: Men at Arms (CWRP) - Administrator

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Fuck me

Where the fuck do I start

Jagger, you joined a month after me
and to be completely honest,
You are the most kickass guy on this server.
You are my right hand man for anything 2ndAC, and you always are there to give me a hand
so
jesus fuck

this is the hardest +1 I have ever given

you have gone far jagger.
farther than i couldve possibly hoped for my little corporal

• Agree 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

34 minutes ago, Shockpoint said:

Fuck me

Where the fuck do I start

Jagger, you joined a month after me
and to be completely honest,
You are the most kickass guy on this server.
You are my right hand man for anything 2ndAC, and you always are there to give me a hand
so
jesus fuck

this is the hardest +1 I have ever given

you have gone far jagger.
farther than i couldve possibly hoped for my little corporal

Mfw the Son has become the Dad. Thanks Dad son.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

32 minutes ago, Cabrera said:

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 

más uno más uno más uno más uno más uno más uno ajajajajaja

18 minutes ago, Baxter said:

This man right here.

You are one of if not the best RPer on the server, and you are ALWAYS willing to help everyone with pretty much anything.

MASSIVE +1

Thanks man, honestly more people would be "the best RPer on the server" if they just simply put the effort. Nevertheless, you're awesome Baxter. 

14 minutes ago, Beb said:

Huge minge, would be a shit Staff Member, -1.

+1

Hit me up with the beb classic. Thanks Beb.

26 minutes ago, Styles12 said:

+1 oddballs 

Stylin on my oddballs. I'll never forget you were the pilot who trained me on icefuse and made me become one of the best pilots on the server. 

36 minutes ago, Karma said:

+1 He is a great guy. He works is ass off day after day. and i think he would be a great addition to the staff team

Thanks dude, hope to see you around!

48 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Stylin on my oddballs. I'll never forget you were the pilot who trained me on icefuse and made me become one of the best pilots on the server. 

Good times good times. Let's hope to train the next generation of oddballs and warthogs

2 minutes ago, Styles12 said:

Good times good times. Let's hope to train the next generation of oddballs and warthogs

Amen to that, fly-brother. Let us guide them to fit our shoes when our time in the skies comes to be grounded.

Where to start, where to start? Well when i first joined the 212th i was known as a forseen 2.0 and the first words i ever heard someone say was "OMG its an australian" with as much enthuisiamsim as possible. That man was Jagger, Jagger has been one of the best friendships ive developed during my time in 212th and one that continues to grow. This guys attitude is superb and regardless of rank, holds the respect of the battalion and those around him like a true God, more then i respect VB. This guy has my +1 and i can tell you now all of the 212th backs this man with our battalions pride.

"Oi jagger are you arabic?" - Reed

"yes i am reed whys that" - Jagger

"Oh fucken spewin" - Reed breaking silence

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
11 minutes ago, SparklingChicken said:

I MISS THE 212TH AND YOU BUT I AM ALWAYS ON MY NAVAL but you take charge and your great at being a Major back when I was in the 212th. I'm honestly surprised your not staff yet I know you would be a great staff so for that I give a 

+1 you do great at your job :D 

From chicken the guy you don't miss

Nah man, I miss almost everyone who leaves the 212th. You're bad at staffing (TP ME TO 5 DIFFERENT WRONG PLACES REEE) but you're a good kid, got a lot of potential. Keep on making Naval great and be a good fried chicken.

12 minutes ago, Reed said:

Where to start, where to start? Well when i first joined the 212th i was known as a forseen 2.0 and the first words i ever heard someone say was "OMG its an australian" with as much enthuisiamsim as possible. That man was Jagger, Jagger has been one of the best friendships ive developed during my time in 212th and one that continues to grow. This guys attitude is superb and regardless of rank, holds the respect of the battalion and those around him like a true God, more then i respect VB. This guy has my +1 and i can tell you now all of the 212th backs this man with our battalions pride.

"Oi jagger are you arabic?" - Reed

"yes i am reed whys that" - Jagger

"Oh fucken spewin" - Reed breaking silence

You satisfy my Australian fetish. Perfect accent, perfect looks, perfect persona, perfect slang. When you first joined the 212th, your jokes banged me real good like a poofda. Spewin is now my favorite word and I use it IRL with family and friends. 

Family: "Come help with the chores"

Me: "Spewin"

Family: "What did you say?"

Me: "Spewin ya poofda"

Family: "???"

Me: "Alright Alright don't spill your VB, I'm coming down."

Also, you're the best forseen 2.0 in my eyes. <3

Edited by Jagger
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, Kobalt said:

You're one of the best RPers i've ever seen. Plus you seem like a really good guy.

+1

I've heard good things about you around the community so it means a lot to have your support. Thanks Kobalt, I will be sure not to let you down..