CWRP - Malcolm's Staff Application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: TR Rancor ARC MEDL MSG Malcolm

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:446170257

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone:CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well most of all I think I would be a great addiction to the team. I have lots of past experience with different community's and through that have learned how to deal with things properly. And I want to grow as a member of the server. Over the time I have keep on playing here i keeping trying to grow by doing as many things I can.  I started by join Rancor as a challenge to grow. And now I want to continue to move forward and be someone that just does more then getting on sitting in a corner and posting tryout announcements,Going to events, and growing the battalion. I now want to help grow the server, Stay one and help people that need staff, and get rid of the people trying to hinder others RP experience.   

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 16, I live in the mid west , and I play baseball. I enjoy role play of course doing some FiveM before and now moving over to Gmod as I had burnt my self out on the whole Cops and robbers thing. I enjoy am currently looking to get my EMT license/Paramedic. And once that is done I am looking to go to Fire Cadet school and join a Fire company with in my city. But if that doesn't pan out I am also looking into Law Enforcement with in my city as well. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I worked my way up from a Admin to a Co owner of a 2000 person discord called UND. There we worked on being just a chat place for people to hang. I worked on the Sponsors we revived from company's like OPSeat, and Origin PC. Also I have staffed FiveM servers over on GTA being head admin of 700 person discords with a full player base on the GTA server 32/32 Or on some bigger servers 64/64. Over all I have lots of staff experience over all from just solely discord to games and community's.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 151+ hours (at the time of submitting)

• Management
Management

+1 Good luck! :HYPERS:

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 From your 187th Brother

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 03/21/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@MalcolmXjr

//locked
//moved to Pending

r4ymo.gif

Banned

You have been accepted into the staff team!

//moved to accepted

r4ymo.gif