Rohan - Umbara Take-Over #2

Head Admin

Name: Rohan

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: Umbara Take-Over #2

Summary of the story: Umbara, pvp, PvE, killing Krell

What was the result of the event?: Waxer died, such a noob ahahaha. Also Krell dead

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both of em a bit.

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

3/4 I had a lot of fun, and it was one of the few large scale events that wasn't absolute dogshit. It would have been nicer to have it last a little longer, but other than the simplicity, it was great!

• Informative 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Overall: 3.5/4 - REALLY good event. Was extremely enjoyable. Immersion was 10/10.

Story: 3/4 - You followed the story pretty closely and the use of pong krell was great. Though to stick closer to story, I'd use adverts to help guide players + give yourself more health so pong krell could have actually be detained.

Execution: 3.5/4 - I think you used fog editor which was good. The phases/flow was pretty solid overall. I think the length of the event was just right. (Also fun how in DB we got to just mess around a bit and have fun). I'd have to say only issue is to use adverts/try to communicate more to guide players. The PVP bit got a bit confusing + pong krell execution.

Game Mechanics: 4/4 - Good. 501st/212th NPCs vs. droid NPCs, crazy/crash LAAT landing into the fire, witcher gates to help send players around, amazing map building. The massive mech and large rocks were great. One of the most immersive Umbaran events I played on. I actually got to use the 212th/501st NPCs with NPC controller and had them fight to give more immersion, the players loved it.

A superb event. Keep up the AMAZING work Rohan. You put a lot of effort in that event and it SHOWED. Also, you somehow pulled it off solo??? Crazy. Though I'd recommend having 1-2 helpers to have helped so you can focus a bit more on control.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x