Sepratist Faction Proposal (Read First)

I am going to +1 this because I like the idea but I really am hesitant. I don’t think the faction will work well with the bounty hunters. And this may decimate the amount of clones and Jedi.

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Alright I thought of this while taking a shit at work so hear me out. 

Most complaints are about it will spread people out too much. However there is a few counters to this. Only 3-4 jobs are actually a main job, and how I see it is more is less and less is more... now let me explain. 

Since we will be going to the new Courasant base map and it wouldn’t really make sense to have the whole GAR there, so each weekend you could use the event server on anaxes, and have granite and the listing post be CIS and main and slate be republic. Assign two-three battalions to be deployed over the weekend. You could have it be the battalion of the week and the one in second, this way it in makes people want to train Cc’s assign a GM team to over see the weekend long project and to help further RP by adding in some variety then just CIS vs Republic. Now I might see some people saying well what about staff there won’t be enough, well I guess more people will have to join to help out. Bam more TR’s and staff and GMs.

This way on main more people can be on of the same battalions and the saying less is more will grow the numbers, and possibly if they are struggling with TR trainings this will allow them to compete and get more numbers to balance eveything out. This adds a way for every branch and battalion to benefit. 

I would love to hear some constructive feedback and to help expand upon the idea or change something for the better.

• Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 Sith flopped, then we get BH which started out rough. Jedi has been a thing since day 1, and this can definatly cause issues with activity in battalions alongside the 3 other jobs mentioned previously. You can't have everything even if you really want it.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry but -1 on this idea. In all honesty I can't really support adding a new faction. BH, to me is a little confusing now, and the server numbers fluctuate as it is, and battalions along with that. At this time I think its the wrong time for this. I would also like to avoid this server turning into a PvP server, not saying it will, but it will discourage people away from the server.