187th CPT HALO's 187th BCMD app

Halo

==========[ Commander Application Template ]==========

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name:Haloknight5561

RP Name:187th CPT PLT EJT HALO

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:0:91149220

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 187th BATTALION COMMANDER

Experience:I have been in this battalion for 2 years. I have been through hell and back for everyone in this battalion. I was XO on icefuse for 3 months because nobody could get commander. In February of this year a certain individual demoted me from XO Csm for no reason ( even though I was on LOA) , and I had to work my way up again. And then after the great purge I transferred over as a 2LT on synergy, and I had finally got a chance to make a name for myself again. I made it to LT, and now CPT. I Have been CPT for about 2 and a half weeks now. I want to make this battalion great again and I hope you can consider this.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I should become battalion COMMANDER because i have the most experience in the 187th. I am a good leader. I know when to have fun, and when to be serious. I love this battalion, which is why I have been with them for 2 years. The battalion may not have much lore, but we can make up our own. We don't have to do hellhound company, but we can do something similar. ( hellhound company was a torrent company style squad split off from 187th, but it didn't last a week.) I wrote a speech in my discord and it said that I will make this battalion great again. Here is what I said: @evryone I am making a app for bcmd rn, and I will tell you why.

1. Reaper resigned

2. Stout resigned

3. Jirachi resigned.

4. I am the oldest member active in this battalion, and I will be damned if I let it fall.

Now, I will have a little speech here.

TO EVERYONE IN THE BATTALION: I know 3 officer resignations at once is a big blow. And we will recover. But if I make battalion commander, I PROMISE, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT OUR BATTALION NEVER FALLS AGAIN. We will be mass recruiting, we will be training, and we will get better, all for one cause, AND THAT IS TO MAKE OUR BATTALION GREAT AGAIN. I PROMISE TO NEVER BE LIKE OUR PREVOUS COMMANDERS, I WILL MAKE A GREAT EFFORT TO HELP EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GET BETTER AND BETTER UNTIL YOU ARE PERFECT!! WE ARE UNITED UNDER THIS LOSS, AND WE WILL STAND AS ONE 187TH!!!! We can do this guys, and with your support, I can make this battalion great again. I MAY BE JUST A CAPTAIN, BUT I CAN DO SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL.

HALO!!! As you can see, I am very dedicated to the battalion. I am probably THE MOST DEDICATED IN THE BATTALION. I realize that some People here still have some beef with me, and I am gonna work on everyone who has a problem with me. I propose that we have myself or a officer doing PT and combat training 3 times a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Monday will he PT. Wednesday will be training(combat bounding, spacing, etc.) and Friday is our fun training day where we have sims. Npc sim and attack defense sim, and 1v1 tournaments, all 187th only. I have one more thing to say, and that is a quote from the great PUNDA.

“ one person fucks up, you ALL fuck up.” He was our commander when I first joined, well he was applying. And I learned a lot from him and other past leaders. Thank you for your time, and I hope you put this into consideration.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:yes I do. Mace windu was our battalion Jedi, our armor is purple, and we are a defense battalion. There isn't much lore on us, but it is fine.

Availability: I am available Monday through Thursday from 5:00- 11:30 pm EST. Friday through Sunday at anytime to midnight.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:  I Have been on the server since day one. I transferred over from icefuse.

Do you have a microphone?: yes. It's a Razer Kraken chroma 7.1 surround sound headset.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want them to be the best,  We will be the best, I promise. Our numbers will be higher than ever before, and I will have our docs remade and better than ever before. We will slow down on the officer promos, and our promos In general Drastically. I want us to be elite by the time my term has ended. I want to be comfortable with stepping down knowing someone else appropriate for the position will take my place. I want our training to be more intense, so we can weave out the minges and trolls. I had a zero minging policy when I was XO on icefuse, and I will continue to do that if i make it to this position. I will also have leadership training every Saturday.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I understand these terms completely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

• Agree 1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin