CWRP - (Magican) Staff Application

Magician

RP Name: TR 104th MED MSG Magician | TR Naval Recruit Bob | TR 104th S ACE Padawan Kodak | TR Magician Of The Sanguine Hand

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:441332235

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I was a NA last year but i was removed and i kinda regret being inactive on the server, And i wish to apply again for staff and reach the rank of Admin+ and do Encounters And Events for those people with the same timezone as me. And when it's to late for me to do Encounters And Events i will set up dupes like a Battle arena on where people can box and have fun, Or a PVP Sim, So people can do something not just AFK. After class, I always hop on Synergy so don't worry, I wont be inactive again, But when there is a problem i will make an LOA for it as i don't to lose my Staff Rank. And overall i really just want to help the community out, I loved the server, I've been playing on it for over a year now. I also listen to the Community, Like asking what types of events they want during down time. Don't worry im not the type of person to just abuse my power, I know my power and i know my limits. I have been active alot since my demotion, I am a Open type of person, I am not one of those who just because they got staff, they're like supe edgy and shit. As Staff i promise to do my job and Train Cadets, Take Tickets And Just be Nice the Community and Honest.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My favorite animal is a Wolf, Thats one of the reasons i joined the 104th. I like playing basketball and i also play GMOD, So i am basically a Gamer Athlete. I'm Half-Chinese 书呆子,  And Also Half-Filipino so thats why my English is kinda messed up, But i can speak English.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a former NA here, I got removed due to me being inactive. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | 104th MED MSG Magician has played for 749:25:39.

Edited by Magician
Banned

+1 Active and competent. Enough said.