104th engineer job

Alec

Name: Alec

RP Rank: Captain

Suggestion: Combine the 104th Engineer with the 104th Support and give Support the Engineer shotgun. The Engineer job was added to the 104th even though Support is already our engineer job, we have no use for both of these jobs. So my suggestion is to either add the shotgun to the "104th Support" job or simply remove the "104th Engineer" job.

Implementation: Just add the weapon to 104th support in the code or remove the engineer.

Lore: N/A

unknown.png

44 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Meh I’d prefer Engineer over Support tbh seeing as your Support is actually an ARF trooper as well so idek chief y’all just set up your jobs weird back in the olden days 

Well our support trooper is just engineer + ARF and so far it has worked well that way

unknown.png

I mean if you guys want that and your HC is fine with it +1, but if you want to rename support to ARF and make it just an ARF trooper instead of SUP trooper  and then have an ENG trooper, that works too

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

• Management
14 hours ago, Willyworm1 said:

I mean if you guys want that and your HC is fine with it +1, but if you want to rename support to ARF and make it just an ARF trooper instead of SUP trooper  and then have an ENG trooper, that works too

Support was replaced with ENG and now they have a seperate ARF job as well

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

11 hours ago, Marvel said:

Support was replaced with ENG and now they have a seperate ARF job as well

Thats not the case tho, or at least shouldn't be considering our ARF still has the repair tool and with the current state of the battalion, we dont need more sub branches

Edited by Kygo

unknown.png

10 hours ago, Qal said:

If this is what the Battalion Wants. I will Back it.
+1
TBH Our Support Split into MED and ENG for 21st. However, we are not going to attempt to combine them again.

^ the only reason to really have combined regiments like support (in my mind) is if you don't have enough different playermodels, like if you don't have a model for an engineer combining it with ARF or MED is useful.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

• 2 weeks later...