Draco's Restaff app

DracoOdinson

RP Name: 501st ACE G KoC Draco

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:64873772

VIP (Y/N): y 

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: i left staff team because i mainly wanted to focus on 187th when it was a thing and just wanted to focus on the people and on the battalion as a hole 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team because i feel like i have more time to focus on things like staff and things that the staff team requires. Also i personally think that i can really help the staff team grow and help me grows as a person.  Also i personally think i could put some serious work in and really help as a hole to make the server a better place 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like i was just really burnt out of staff and personally not putting in the work that i know i can. Also i personally think i didint really put enough work to be on the staff team because of the time that i was putting inside of the battalion that i was in. also i personnaly did not know that many people on the staff team that i could not go to if i needed to and now i know a lot more people in the community that i could go to.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes 

Edited by Hawky

Ah idk, you did try to make a staff app on Sunday that you voided and was moved to denied. 

Are you serious about being part of the staff team?

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

15 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Ah idk, you did try to make a staff app on Sunday that you voided and was moved to denied. 

Are you serious about being part of the staff team?

yes im serious i kinda rushed that app i wanted to think it over and ive decided im gonna be serious about the staff team

Edited by Hawky
29 minutes ago, Ratio said:

My point from last time still stands on this. You always burn out and resign every week. Not fit for a Staff Team that desperately needs all the good help it can get.

Why would i resign now when i just spent 300$ and i have been back since befor 187th got removed

I’m giving it this since you just voided a staff app last week and I think you should wait more time. Also you say you’re serious about the staff team, but you shouldn’t have rushed the staff app in the first place... you have to post when you know for a fact you want the job.

-uno

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

Head Admin

+1, give him a chance : )

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander