CWRP- Moose's Staff Application

Moose

Rp Name: Foxtrot RC-39 1stLT Gregor/ Master Moose

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93203957

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentences minimum): 

Well I was staff in the past before when we were on IFN but when this server started up I decided not to go for staff again. I think that I would like to get involved with the staff team again and have some fun with it. This server is pretty cool and I see myself lasting a while here so I would like to tryout staff again and the new system and help out where I can. I am going to be spending some time on the server and I think that it would be good to help out and try to help others on the server. It would be pretty cool to if I can make a lasting impact to the server so I will help out wherever I can. I like helping people and making new people feel welcomed to the server, I think that the best way a staff member can help the server is by making new players feel welcomed.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum): 

I am Moose, I live in Canada and I am 17. I have been playing in the SWRP community for 4 years now taking a year long break in 2018. I try my best at anything I put my mind to because that is how I was raised, and I was also taught to be kind to everyone you meet. I know the rules of the server pretty well and I hope to help the staff team and meet some new people.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

Yes I was previously an Admin I believe on IFN before the reckoning, I could have been SA but at this point I kinda forgot.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

| Foxtrot RC 39 1stLT Gregor has played for 1136:22:02.

Money Moves

Banned

+1 ree

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 02/10/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@Moose

//locked
//moved to Pending

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x