Scribbles - Credit Day

Scribbles

Name:  Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable): Jagger (Shadowed), Kurt

Event Name: Credit Day

Summary of the story: the Bounty hunters associations of Anaxes  banded together and stuck together under one contract that the higher ups were paid in advance. It was now their job to plot together how they were to handle this bank heist. Stealth? Loud? It was all down to how they decided on how to do things. The Anonymous buyer had an agent set up in a club ready to give info and to take advantage of a Drunk guard, which reuslted in his outfit being stolen and the bank infiltrated. Many Bounty hunters disguised at civilians entered the city to gather info from various civilians. 

What was the result of the event?: They ended up tripping the alarm and security, as things went loud in the end, grabbing the laser drill into the vault and taking all the credit stashes. However it resulted in infighting for the money and teamwork fell, resulting in the security amping up.  resulting in heavy BH Casualties 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:  Roleplaying, Shootemup 

Edited by Scribbles
  • Winner 1

9 - Honestly was super fun and I didn't see any glaring issues. Honestly loved the idea and execution... and then the players stepped in. Man the only bad thing about that e vent was lack of communication and everyone trying to one up each other all the damn time for their cool little moment of glory. None the less, great event Scribbles hope to play on another one of your events soon - Quest

7/10

Before I start this off, @Scribbles thank you, thank you for hosting the first BH Deployment. Now, onto the Constructive Criticism. 
___

Map
_________

On My First Server, Nar Shadda ended up being a common map for Event Rotation. We used to have a Meme for my Trooper, that they'd never brief him when he went to Nar Shadda, because he fucking hated the planet with a Passion, while my Jedi couldn't go to the city Sober. Nar Shadda by itself, isn't a bad concept for a Map, infact the concept is often what makes people want to use it for Events. With that being said, the Event would've likely gone a lot smoother on another Map, however the Map did have a certain charm to it that worked with the Event. The First Five minutes, ended up being spent trying to figure out where the hell the rest of my friends went. 

While it's easy to be a Negative Nelly and complain nonstop, It's by no means Constructive. Nar Shadda has the Charm and feel for a Heist, but it's far too Cramped and close. Personally, I'd suggest SW Galaxies for the next time you want to do a Heist, let the players decide who wants to work together, and, have the Winner takes all. This would add the Hunt Feel too it, keep the Heist Objective, but make it feel Star Wars. We'd have to make friends to get tips ahead of other people before things become Public Knowledge, assemble what we need, and Break into the Temple Vault for the Goods. 

Story
_____

The Story for this one, didn't strike me as one riddled with Plot Holes and Confusing Twists and turns like some Events do. Taking the time to make sure that people Stored their Gear to get past the Initial Security point, even letting the guy who broke into Anaxes to do that. Personally, I love the Payday 2 Vibes, and I think it transitioned very well into the Event. Some parts seemed to Drag on, however typically it was due to Miscommunication and Planning. Not being able to just open fire on everything and anything, made the Event feel better overall. I liked being able to Roleplay to get Intel, and missing the Heist Portion of the Event is the only Low of the Event I personally felt. 

I think having Bounty Hunters in the Server, lets more Unique Deployments and Encounters be Possible, and, if the GM's Wanted to Stretch their Creative Juices, doing so with the Bounty Hunters would be a great way to go about it. The Infighting stayed in character, but, I think it would've likely worked better if we didn't have to split the Prizepool in character. Being able to get Renown from Missions like this, is something that would've worked better if you played  along with it. The Tension between BH is part of what Makes BH so fun, and I'd suggest using it to your Advantage. 

Overall
____

I feel like it might come off strange to not rate this Higher, the reason why I didn't isn't with any Malice Intent, it's because GM's constantly ask for Constructive Criticism only to get 10/10's. I don't think rating something higher without a reason does anyone any good. This ended up being a great event, I enjoyed the Deployment, but the Deployment wasn't perfect. There we moments when Progress seemed to lull to a crawl, such as when we had to load the Crates, and  when we found the Drill, and moments when Progress seemed to Jolt, such as when we Drilling into the Vault, and dealing with the Guard. I'm a big fan of your Events, and, I look forward to seeing more Deployments for Bounty Hunter that are more Unique and Diverse than Troopers can typically get. 

• Friendly 1

10/10 loved the whole premise as well as slaughtering most of the civilians in nar shadda due to them witnessing us commit the robbery. I got like 500 credits from killing most of the town lmao.

Edited by Usefulgamer

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless